Corps of Discovery - Expedition to the Pacific - Recruiting

DeletedUser

May 14, 1804
We begin this journey somewhere north of St. Louis, with watchful eyes from President Thomas Jefferson. We are to explore the geography, create maps, study and analyze the flora and fauna, and attempt to find a safe passage to the Pacific through this territory known as 'The West'. We are in need of guards and journeymen for our great expedition, and remind those that this land is perilous and filled with plenty of dangers. We ask that only those truly willing to test their grit against the wild apply to help us on our journey to the Pacific.

We have just started Corps of Discovery 2 right alongside Corps of Discovery and are in need of some active new recruits who want to be part of a very organized town or part of out very coordinated dueling team.

We are very helpful and organized towns that use excellent communication with each other and we firmly believe that to succeed in this game you need coordination. We have a town chat that we expect our members to use to help coordinate various things (including making dueling easier) as well as extensive forums and daily telegrams from the leaders to keep you up to date on what's happening with the towns.

We have a very fun and helpful community of players made up of an excellent building team, a bunch of money making adventurers and a very large coordinated dueling team. We give our members lots of freedom and encourage them to grow their accounts as fast as possible while helping the town continue to grow at a very rapid pace.

Our eventual aim is to have two completed towns filled with 40-45 members each working together as one good dueling team and working with our allies on various forts. We are very active towns and are in need of some people who are willing to join our flourishing community and help us continue to grow.

If this sounds like your type of town feel free to message e5anderm in-game for more information.

Thanks
~e5

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are still recruiting, looking for players specced for dueling regardless of class or level.

We have 2 towns, with Corps of Discovery being fully built and in control of a medium fort in the sector below and left of our home sector.

We offer great dueling opportunities due to the fact we have a well organised dueling team using IRC, as well as a number of towns that are free targets ;) we do have a policy of not attacking worker class players unless the town is declared to be a target, we have regular organised attacks on a number of towns.

If this sounds like your kind of place and you wish to join us then message me ingame or reply to this post and we'll have a chat

Furry

DeletedUser

We have continued to grow stronger and are now in control of a large fort (Fort Clatsop) and two medium forts (Fort Mandan and Camp Dubois) which we share with some of our allies. We have also helped an ally take a small fort and plan on helping other allies take forts as well (who doesn't like fort battles, we seem to initiate or be a part in several fort battles per week, yay!)

We are still working on completing our second town and now need some help with our three forts so we are looking for a couple of higher level builders to help us do some building. We also now have a need for some more fort items as well as a little bit of cash to construct these forts with so we could use some adventurers as well.

And as always, our coordinated dueling team could always use a couple extra members (you can never have enough duelers) so we are also recruiting for some soldiers and duelers to help out.

Again we are a very organized town who communicates with each other a lot but we also have a lot of fun.

So to sum it up, we are looking for some recruits from any character class to join a fun organized and thriving community way out in the northwest of the world.

If you are interested, talk to me in-game

e5

DeletedUser

hey e5 remember me??? lol yea sorry that i have been gone for such a time, i had alot of shcool work and exams. I will be on and playing again shortly and i expect to have a full authorized invitation to invite me back into the town if i had been kicked out.

Again sorry and thanks,

COD', faithful Protector

Boyster55

p.s.say hi for everyone in the town please