Counselor Positions Given at Level 15, Join The Wastelands' Team

DeletedUser

The Wastelands

Town is full but if interested send a telegram to any founder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That has been proven already many times.

Great! I am glad, it is really a good thing. Tell me which towns, please. I'd love to chat with them. Thank you for pointing this out! I love it! You get extra meanness points! Congratulations, I used to aspire to be the meanest person ever in high school. Its fun, isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

I'm not sure, but I think I detect a hint of sarcasm in your post :D

I didn't mean it in a negative way, it just sounded like you thought it had not been done before, but every town I have ever been in has been ran that way and been succesful.

DeletedUser

I heard of this wonderful town down the road, Infraction Junction is the name I believe, that has blossomed into a fantastic town without taxes or rotations. But that is just a rumor...

DeletedUser

Yes, that is great that you all are from infraction junction. I am happy for you. May you continue to have success :) I hate posting on this forum. For months I have been reading replies just like these. Yikes! You guys are a friendly bunch of people. Ah, well this post really isn't aimed at people who are already in towns so I guess I should take these comments very, very lightly. Why don't you guys go over and post in your own thread so I can I have some peace in this one?

DeletedUser

Okay, I had a moment to breathe and get clarity. I have some health issues in real life and this game should be a place where I can forget my issues and have some fun. I corrected my original post. Of course there are towns who have done this before. I did not word my post properly. If there is nothing else in my post that you disagree with please ease up off of me. I just wanted to post some info about my town and would like this thread to be used for my town's recruitment. So if you would please use your own thread to promote your town I would really, really appreciate it. Thank you all and have a great day :) No sarcasm, I mean it. Peace to all.