any one else think the 5% is way...

DeletedUser

Settle down trolls

Remember, Dont feel the trolls

Either way 50% really is too high, but 5% is too low
I recommend 10-15% which only applies to when bought at the 4x out of town rate

Edit - or make it start at 5% and for each level of town hall it increases by 1%

I like this idea. Even more reson to raise the level of the town hall.

DeletedUser

No offence to anyone but the thing that you people don't understand is that the game needs to take large amounts of money out of the game each day. If large amounts of money are not taken out each day then we will get to a stage where the amounts of money in the game are huge. Seen as (and this is in reference to the help section) the game is only going up to level 99 for players once you reach that stage if you do not have large amounts of money taken out of the game then everyone player will have 1000s of dollars and everyone will have high quality towns and items taking the edge off of the game.
Good point, I changed my mind.........maybe 50% is good. At the moment the amount earnt by towns selling to others is so insignificant as to make it not a motivating factor on the game. This is a shame because it would add another dimension. I just really dislike the clunky proxys we have to go through to get the result we need. Kinda breaks the mood having to join a new town just to buy something. The other way round this would be imose some minimum time a person could join a town for or have some kind of leaving tax.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You couldn't have a leaving tax. What if sombody were kicked, theyd just loose money (what if they don't have any) and if the tax wasn't applicable if kicked then the mayors would kick them after they'd bought their stuff.

DeletedUser

u all are talking like every time anyone sleeps u would get 50%... the ONLY time u would get any thing is on the chance that a passerby would use ur hotel .. what would u make maby $100.00 a week? maby more if higher lvl but u deserve that money ! , for all the time and the money u put up just to have the dang thing...

another way u could do it is u would make 50% of it up to double what it cost u to make? so 1,000-1,200 total..? dose that sound better . like in investment . after u made double what u paid to get it u would have to lvl up to keep makeing the money and shops should stay the same or 10% at most cause of the price's

DeletedUser

They could have a joining tax the founder pays $300 to start the town. Shouldn't all the other players have to make a similar commitment to the town.
Could also make it so you can't buy goods for the lower prices for about 2 weeks you would have to pay the 4X price.
Or have the founders set the level they must donate before they will get the lower prices and could have it tiered or something.

DeletedUser

get over ur self ... i used y instead of why and 1 instead of one . and b4 not before ,..it not like i did that like u wrote ... ur a very rude person u know that , where u not loved as a child? lol internet tuffguy :p there was NO reason for holy christ drama QUEEN . ur are 50+ or ur 12 years old .. either way u would not ever to talk like that to some one in RL
A) I am not 12
B) I am not 50
C) I do talk like this in Real Life. Err... I would, but most of the people I meet and converse with are either A) Mature or B) Able to create sentences the rest of us humans can understand. Or both.
D) I know I am rude. I may seem more rude when certain people talk to me, such as when it takes me longer than normal to decipher what said people are trying to say.
E) You say I am a 'tuffguy' but then call me a drama QUEEN. Now I am one gender (I think:unsure:) so please, make up your mind.
F) I was loved by my parents as a child. In fact, I get to see them for Christmas. I presume you get to see your parents too, and perhaps sneak down and spy on those presents--but that's only if you can unlatch your crib.

DeletedUser

get over ur self ... i used y instead of why and 1 instead of one . and b4 not before ,..it not like i did that like u wrote ... ur a very rude person u know that , where u not loved as a child? lol internet tuffguy :p there was NO reason for holy christ drama QUEEN . ur are 50+ or ur 12 years old .. either way u would not ever to talk like that to some one in RL

lol you callin him drama u r da 1 ben drama qween budy .i wud say usin full word b ezr to read than thing like u r and b4. such b fine in chat room but forum you need write ful word

DeletedUser

Use real words so everyone can read through your post and understand it the first time, holy Christ...

i ask u agian, pls use real words wen u post ur ideas, k?
_____
Anyone else think that 5% of stuff sold in your town is way too low? I think we should get 50%--why make the dang thing if it`s only good for you to buy an item from it one time and then have to get the next level before it`s any good to you again?

Please take your own advice and do not use shortcut words.

DeletedUser

I really think the MODS need to start issuing infractions for intentionally use of non English including Elitespeak. A bunch of kiddies trying to sound cool.

DeletedUser

i think making a big deal out of it is childish as well. and asking a mod to moderate and discipline for poor grammar is rediculous. if you cant read what they write, dont pay attention to their posts. but dont whine about it.

DeletedUser

Most of you are off topic i think the forum needs more mods :) .. anyway i agree with the thread starter 5% is to low but 50% is to high.It should be like 10-15% like someone else suggested.

Also ( i know this has been said thousands of times ..)the hotel fee or a part of it should go to the town fund too.

DeletedUser

Also ( i know this has been said thousands of times ..)the hotel fee or a part of it should go to the town fund too.

Perhaps if all of us go into town church and pray for that 15 mins, that would appear with the upcoming Monday 1.14 game update? ;)

Yeah, it's been said a gazillion times - hopefully the devs are listening. lol

DeletedUser

they will never(or atleast not right now) imprement this into the game.

we are able to grow much faster then the devs want us to.

so unless you guys are able to balance the infaltration this will never happen.