Introductions

DeletedUser

Just call me SK turning 20 in march, live in the US and have one of the best damn t...nevermind that would be advertising. Ahem, anyways been playing in all 5 worlds and I am feeling 5 is going to be the lucky break. I got a good team for my town, perfect character build (pure construction...can't beat something so easy) and I am feeling lucky...and luck is something that comes a lot in my life.

DeletedUser

I am 47 and live in the true west. I am a next door neighbor to Death Valley in fact. I am going for a trader in W 5 and have characters in all but W 1.

DeletedUser

My name is Rob, IGN is CarpeNocturn. I have a toon on world 3 as well. hopefully i'll be able to make a more successful town on this world then my old one (kinda hard to advance with a 2 person town). I'm 29 and live in the US

DeletedUser

i think i need a good town on this world any offers??

anyway am english but i live in france and ladies should never giver they're ages out

DeletedUser

i think i need a good town on this world any offers??

anyway am english but i live in france and ladies should never giver they're ages out

Oh you big tease you! ;) :p. Yeah I'm looking for a town as well. Dont think there are any made at the moment.

DeletedUser

Terranfox here..Nate everywhere else...and occasionally known as Bran.

Multiple personality disorder, what can I say.

Currently figuring out the game but I am enjoying it so far.

Same Terranfox from Tribal Wars ?

If so Loved your stories there (W 17)

DeletedUser

yo im dukey,

im 19 from england...

looking forward to it everyone

DeletedUser

im billy from southern texas

I am 76 and like children :O

(just kidding)

DeletedUser

HI all Michael 33 IL USA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello from Missouri USA :)

Hi I'm 32 (eek) and live in Missouri. Nice to meet everyone, and love some of the gifs on this board! :D

DeletedUser

Hello everybody, I'm Mihailo from Serbia, 16 years old...MihaBrb in the game...Thank you, come again :D