Town Forum Polls

DeletedUser

I think the idea of polls, such in this forum, would be more than effective in our town forums.
Instead of having everyone post a thread than leads to another conversation and gets very confusing, you can deem the results by the poll.

This has to go through, it does not effect any gameplay whatsoever or mechanics of the game.
Discuss plz.

DeletedUser

I see no problem with having polls in the ingame forums, could actualy be useful for those democratic towns out there.

DeletedUser

I think this would be very useful in the town forums. I have had to retype and/or re-edit the post every day or two about what the town wants built next. Gets a little annoying.

DeletedUser

Maybe my towns are still too small, but... I don't see this as important (yet). I'd prioritize it lower than some other things. It's certainly not a bad idea though, and I'd like to see it happen sometime.

DeletedUser

One of the many functions that would improve the town forum feature, but I think there are more important things to be done, the first being to fix "unread" navigation.

DeletedUser

Definately

This is a great idea and needs to be implemented as i am always finding out i could really do with a voting/polling section in town forums

Deleted User - 819397

I like this idea. I could use this for my towns for sure. Good idea.:)