DEADLAND is recruiting

DeletedUser5769

Town Name: DEADLAND
Town Rank: 87
Town Points: 14312
What classes are required: ALL classes
Number of Open Positions:5
Town Descriptions: The town is primarily a dueling town. We are located by a medium size Fort and have all intentions of establishing ourselves within it. If you are active and want a great place to duel from we are the Town to join.
Where to contact: ARthgallo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5769

Our stores are growing at a good pace, conatct us for an invitation

DeletedUser

is the spot still open

I am new to the game but am growing to love it. Currently at level 7 and growing to become builder.

DeletedUser5769

We are still recruiting and have now joined ZenDen with Outpost ZenDen a medium size fort near Deadland

DeletedUser5769

We are actively recruiting. Presently have 8 spots available. Soldiers/Duelers will have preference but we are opened to all

DeletedUser5769

We are actively recruiting. Any dueler/soldier looking for a new home is welcome.

DeletedUser

Hello Im a new player to the game and enjoying it alot, I will become a Dueler once I get to lvl 10
Send me a mail message if you would like to know more.

DeletedUser

New player to the game. Currently level 2 and working towards becoming a Mortician. I like burying people... live or dead. If you need one (or if you don't) for any of your towns, let me know and drop a telegram to Valtharius.
Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5769

Town is nearing completion if interested PM me in game for an invitation

DeletedUser5769

The town is completed we have positions available for duelers and soldiers. We are looking at starting a 2nd town PM in game for an invitation

DeletedUser

I started yesterday, and love it. I don't know if you're prepared to let a newbie board in your town... but if so, I'm hoping to build up to soldier?

DeletedUser5769

Join us and be part of the small bringing down the big alliance....