Chat rooms, In game & In town???

Should we have in game chat window, with an town chat tab for members of towns?

• Great Idea

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Good idea but can be developed

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Bad idea

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Very bad idea

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I sis the search as you have asked. I have not found a poll nor have I found any threads about an in game chat room. I have however seen it mentioned in a few ideas. I would like to officially bring up a vote on it. Provided the Mods will allow it. So my question will be;

Should we have a in game chat window, and from that you could have a seperate tab leading you to your towns chat room. This way members of the game can chat as well as the people with in there town group. This way all are happy....

DeletedUser

Good idea! We could also add onto the giant tab and invite other people into your chat room. Also chatting 1 on 1 would be awesome too.

DeletedUser

I sis the search as you have asked. I have not found a poll nor have I found any threads about an in game chat room. I have however seen it mentioned in a few ideas. I would like to officially bring up a vote on it. Provided the Mods will allow it. So my question will be;

Should we have a in game chat window, and from that you could have a seperate tab leading you to your towns chat room. This way members of the game can chat as well as the people with in there town group. This way all are happy....
i mentioned this in another reply to a post!!!:eek:

not original....!:p

i mentioned that a chat forum would be good... for the town people and also people visiting can also join in the "town chat" this way more so realistic! also there could be a seperate tab for town people to talk in that would make it more private for them!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

addition

Yes I agree it would be useful, as well could help the community grow as well.

DeletedUser

We need Alliance Chat rooms as well, so we can talk to all the towns in the alliance, that would be of great use for everyone in an Alliance where players switch from one town to another, but can only communicate by telegram...this way you have a more team aspect to the game and able to bring everyone together :D

DeletedUser11353

There are no formal alliances in game and there won't be so you can exclude alliance chat option.
Just use a private chat room.

Status
Not open for further replies.