New town: Grave Creek!!!

DeletedUser

I have established a new town! I am a experienced player that has played many MMORPG browser-based games like this, including CyberNations, Astro Empires, Ogame, and many others. My town will be dedicated on being the best but socially just some people who want to play the game and have a good time while doing it.

We don't have any long-winded application forums or ask you about your personal interest or life as a step for you to join. We just ask that you support the town when you are needed and that you are active. We can't have sleepers that are not helping the town snoozing around!

We have small requirements for you to join.
-Must be level 10

-Donate 100 dollars for a permanent residence or upgrade a building by yourself.

-Must be active (On atleast 1 time every two days)

These are small but important requirements, we have to have dedicated players hence the level requirement and activity requirement. As for the money requirement it is for the good of the town in whole, the 100 dollars you donate is for building funds. We need this donation because buildings cost 60$ every 30 minutes you work on them! So you can see why having a donation requirement is important!

Also we will NEVER tax you at all that is unless you break a town "law". Laws will be determined by the town councilors and if you break one you will either have to pay a fine or a long-term tax depending on how seriouse the offense is. We will have "Laws" because they will be important for a happy enviroment, don't get me wrong you can joke around and do anything you want as long as it doesnt hurt the town! We give our town-members a large amount of freedom, if you are a person who likes to be part of something bigger but also be able to do anything he wants than this is the town for you!

What are you waiting for? Join now!!!

PM my account Drew328 to join!