Disgusting Name

DeletedUser

I just want to know if you avoid the hunting animal jobs in this game?

and think of the ruined migration routes caused by laying rail tracks.

I even drilled for oil today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know about you but i've never seen people clubbing seals. No one gets videos of people clubbing seals shoved in their face.
Not seals as such but I'd imagine it'd be probably worse than clubbing kittens for fun. But that's another topic.

A name indicates the mentality of the person, what they are, what they'd hope to be and/or what their values are. A light hearted name of seal clubbing (or kitten clubbing) for entertainment is an indication of the person.
Of course the question for this thread is does that run contrary to the game's policies? Of course given the dates of this thread, I'm sure this has been answered in one way of another & would serve as a useful guideline on what names are (or are not) appropriate.

DeletedUser

A name indicates the mentality of the person, what they are, what they'd hope to be and/or what their values are. A light hearted name of seal clubbing (or kitten clubbing) for entertainment is an indication of the person.

In that case you should also not be proud of your name :razz:

WIKIPEDIA ABOUT WARLORDS:
A warlord is a person with power who has both military and civil control over a subnational area due to armed forces loyal to the warlord and not to a central authority. The term can also mean one who espouses the ideal that war is necessary, and has the means and authority to engage in war. The word has a strong connotation that the person exercises far more power than his official title or rank (if any) legitimately permits him or her.

One Armed Ninja

I thought it was funny. But then once upon a time I played a browser based game where one of the character classes was the Seal Clubber.

Kingdom of Loathing. I used to play it though I was aturtle tamer.

And i agree with headpot - jizer must be the worst i've seen :p