Inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm going to start writing down how many people are deleted each day. There is 87251 today lets see if it will go down.

DeletedUser

Thank god, we need people like you. What is it, 28 days? We should have about 20,000 people by now.

DeletedUser

I had a guy inactive for like 2 weeks who i couldn't kick and he didn't get deleted ...............also some guy we kicked from our tribe may still have not been deleted and that was long ago .

DeletedUser

Guys to explain this...

There is a clean up script which runs every night, but it is limited to in the amount of inactives it removes per run, which means its going to take a while to remove them all.

DeletedUser

I'm Impressed .... Thank You Tracey for finally clarifiying this for us. The next Question is ....

Once all the Inactives are finally deleted .... Will they open world 1 again? There are so many towns struggling to find citizens!

DeletedUser

Today its now 84742 so 2512 have been deleted so far. And thank you for all your coments.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tonights magic number is 82234 so 2508 have been deleted. So all together 5020 have been deleted.

DeletedUser

Tracey, thanks for explaining about script.

It seems that they are deleting 2500 players a day. + some people that delete themselves.

DeletedUser

Its only members who get deleted i'm writing down and if you are go to settings and then account a delete your profile.

DeletedUser

In answer to questions,

No i dont know how many it does looks like around 2.5K from your figures.

No i also dont know as yet if w1 will be repoened once the inactives have been deleted, that will be a decision for the community manager closer to the time, but if i hear anything i will let you know.

DeletedUser

I think there was 125k or so at one point ... so 80-something K is pretty good.

What concerns me for the long term health of this world are all the higher level people gone inactive in the past couple of weeks ... seems there is a L 30 ceiling that people hit and quit.

DeletedUser

probably something to do with the game being a boring rip-off.

DeletedUser

I joined the third day,i was inactive for about a month and i came back yersterday level one and i could not believe im still on w1.

DeletedUser

Officially people can be deleted only 45 days of inactivity. Plus it seems only ~2500 people a day of those who are inactive more than 45 days are deleted.

DeletedUser

Officially people can be deleted only 45 days of inactivity. Plus it seems only ~2500 people a day of those who are inactive more than 45 days are deleted.

LOL 45 days? It has been over 90 since W1 started. Do you really think those levels 1 were active players anytime during that time? At least they finally got around to doing what they said they were going to do. Yeah I know they are overworked.

DeletedUser

77224 right now.

And they are deleting with script, no more than 2500 a day, not by hand. I guess they just want to have nice numbers for someone special to show (like investors or the head of company :). Thats why they are not deleting all of those who do not play for more than 45 days. Numbers would show very bad situation. And now - tenths of thousands players playing in each world, 5 worlds... and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.