Inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1855

There is something wrong the way inactivity is checked. World 1 has been closed more than 28 days. We cannot have players with Level 1 if they are active. Also, the front page numbers make no sense. It may not be technical possible (due to same players in different worlds), but would love to see world getting merge.

They should decrease the size of map so there are more options available for dueling. No one like to travel for hours. If you see the west side of map in almost all the worlds are not developed at all.

DeletedUser

There is something wrong the way inactivity is checked. World 1 has been closed more than 28 days. We cannot have players with Level 1 if they are active. Also, the front page numbers make no sense. It may not be technical possible (due to same players in different worlds), but would love to see world getting merge.

They should decrease the size of map so there are more options available for dueling. No one like to travel for hours. If you see the west side of map in almost all the worlds are not developed at all.
buy a better horse

DeletedUser

Accounts are deleted after 45 days of inactivity.

DeletedUser5677

W1 is down to about 23,000 now, with just a few thousand level 1&2's to go.
This is a good thing.:cool:
Thank you, management.
I can see W1 reopening soon.

DeletedUser

i would rather see a larger map, with more room for towns and stuff. i would rather be able to travel further. and i got a donkey dude. i dont mind the walk.

DeletedUser

Why couldn't they reopen the world, and still continuously cut out inactive people at the rate they have been doing... ?

DeletedUser8807

can some mod delete a guy for me hes inactive

slyguysuperfly is my town leader and hes neve on. I'v tryed to stay positive but now that I have put so much in to the town i want to be come leader but hes never on to premote me.

DeletedUser

Guys this world is gonna get more fun since more people are joining

Status
Not open for further replies.