Items found?

DeletedUser3717

My all time loot found another union flag after that currently got 4 at the mo;)

DeletedUser4111

LOL I got a Rusty Shot gun by doing repairing wagon. Pity as I'm using the Precise Shotgun I brought from my town Gunsmith... that is much better :D
leadshot_rusty.png

DeletedUser4111

I found a gemstone for doing 10 minutes job in Gemstone Search, with just 3 labor points. :D

DeletedUser

what about the booom you lost 800 health points. :( :( me wanna see you die. lol

DeletedUser

i was lucky today transporting amunation found peace on note 1 and rusty conquestador sword.
if u dont beleive i hafe note part 1 look on mye profile.

DeletedUser

That's insane luck, my friend. Im only one level away from transporting ammunition.

DeletedUser

yea after that post i found a brown waistcoat and a deringer and some bars of dynamite.
sow i love transporting amunition.

now trading with indians hope they r nice :indian:

DeletedUser

i cant wait to transport ammunition. im just getting a bunch of clothes that will give me a ton of health first. i really dont feel like dying.

DeletedUser

Here's all of the things worth noting that I've found since December tenth:
itemsnd2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

One Armed Ninja

To stay on-topic, here's what i've found today (been slightly lucky on christmas eve, maybe the hat has something to do with it)

westitems.png

DeletedUser

Just got another blue woolly hat
I try to only do jobs that have 100% motivation, but I see that you have a different strategy.
If you look at the xp, money, and injury, you can tell that they are two different times.

I'm just curious, do you pray before working?

Last edited by a moderator:

One Armed Ninja

Nope i never pray - and i was talking about two building railroad stations where everything was identical

And i do whatever jobs i feel like, but try to keep it around 90 (not for trading as i dont think motivation cahnges luck)
Though when silver mining ive had more money at 82% than 94% before, luck comes into it - my biggest haul was $498 with 2 silver bars

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh yeah that, that's a repeat.
That's way more money than I ever get.
My best xp from a job was 131 and my best money was only like 70 (without the items)

I'm going to stop praying then and see if that works