Constructing management

DeletedUser

Have you read the problem definition? This is not a solution. How will your voting help when they will build what they want anyway :)? Still you can allow all buildings ... at least in the second solution, which is more likely to happen than the first one.

Well make it where the win vote MUST be built :D

DeletedUser

I know this thread has been asleep for awhile but I was searching through the forums looking for construction tips.

(bit of me background)
I've not long been playing on The West, I've just joined my first town and I'm the only builder so far.

The founders have told me what their plan is so I started focusing on the first and posted a thread on the forum to keep members posted of the plan and progress. Plus I've know become counselor!

So...

I've read through and this is my 2 cents (to coin a phrase) ... (no pun intened :D):

[rant]

We've not yet reached the stage as described in our town yet but if it does (and I hope it doesn't) then what is wrong with simply attempting to discuss it with the resident, failing that threaten eviction and then actually evict if all else fails.

Sounds harsh but at the end of the day, isn't this The West? If the management (and the people) of the town don't like someone, saddle them on their horse and ride them out of town. Let them be someone else's problem.

They'll find somewhere else & either mess up their town to (possibly facing the same treatment and may end up leaving the game) or actually learn and get on with other people for the better of something bigger than them.

I feel that this is the spirt of the game and should remain so.

I also believe roleplaying was mentioned above somewhere as a reason for the "banning" of constructions and I say this to you ... what could be more of a roleplay experience as the one I just described ...

[/rant]

Last edited by a moderator: