Level 12 and have not recieved lvl 11 quest yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was looking at the West Stats.com quest list and they've got the 'Henry's Brithday' quest series avaliable at level 11 but I have not been offered it at level 11 or 12. It does not say that there is a prerequisite quest for getting this one so I'm a bit confused as to what's going on.

Has anyone recieved Henry's Birthday- Back pain
at level 11?

DeletedUser

Are you sure you didn't turn it in the first part already ? I know this will sound obvious but it is usually the answer:

Goto Quests and check to see if you have any open quests with "Henrys Birthday". If you're a new player you're most likely have "Henry's Birthday Mocassins" and need to tan some leather... or you need the Union Flag.

There are some later quests that won't open until you have finished previous level quests, but I don't think that should apply here ...

It might be helpful if you post a SS of your Quest Book...

DeletedUser

Yep you were right.

I was confused because on the stats website it shows an icon saying she requires 3 balls of wool, but then in the description for the quest it says she wants "sheep cotton" which made me think the job needed me to collect cotton rather than sheep's wool.

Thanks for for the help and quick reply.

DeletedUser

I'm on that quest now. It's funny because I have the flag already, but still can't tan deer skin yet. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.