Pants

DeletedUser

Where are the pants? Getting tired of running around half naked.:D

DeletedUser

Good thing it's the warm ole west,otherwise both mah partners would be dead,haha!

DeletedUser1105

Yet another 'pantless' thread.

Where are all the 'skirtless' threads?

Lets have some equality folks!

DeletedUser

i'm pretty sure i don't want to see 90percent of the players in skirts

DeletedUser

Good thing it's the warm ole west,otherwise both mah partners would be dead,haha!

I live in the Mojave Desert next to Death Valley. Did you know tha desert ecosystems have the largest differential temperatures on average between summer highs and winter lows? It is often a 100 degree or more difference. It is here, it gets to the teens at times and tops 130 on the mercury sometimes in the summer. I think you might want some pants in either case. Right now there is about a 30-40 degree shift between day and night temperatures since we are between seasons. We don't really have spring and autumn here, they are tweeners.

DeletedUser

I live in the Mojave Desert next to Death Valley. Did you know tha desert ecosystems have the largest differential temperatures on average between summer highs and winter lows? It is often a 100 degree or more difference. It is here, it gets to the teens at times and tops 130 on the mercury sometimes in the summer. I think you might want some pants in either case. Right now there is about a 30-40 degree shift between day and night temperatures since we are between seasons. We don't really have spring and autumn here, they are tweeners.
I better find some pants,then!:bandit:

DeletedUser

Ya,I want to have a skirt too!:D

How about
tuetue.png

DeletedUser

Ah so good to see I am not the only one who does not like to run around without pants, now if this would give me extra points in the duels with the guys hmmmm now there is a thought. But yes we would like pants...