Anger at New Improvements

DeletedUser

I am so angry atm, I carefully selected a town to found in w5 by looking practically everywhere for the right spot next to or close to good jobs for both exp and cash,, now the new upgrade has happened its all gone and my town has been left in the middle of nowhere with nothing good, except low exp and low pay noob jobs ...what a waste of time and effort ,, if this is what my premium on 4 worlds has paid for ,,,I won't be doing it again.

DeletedUser

Agreed.

I had a lot of good construction jobs around me that way I wouldn't have an issue with money.

Now I'm in a blank space without ANY construction jobs. This is TERRIBLE.

DeletedUser

i know bro i know how it feels i had mining and woodcutting near now both GONE!!

Now have cheese all money for building town

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

one of my biggest hits..... I had +3 trading on w5 now I'm -15 from it! and I had prospecting right outside the door.. and now there isn't even a job there.. they just removed it and moved it 25 mins away!

DeletedUser

Yep I can't do prospecting, tanning deer or digging graves anymore,, its going to take forever to get money to build. Why did they take away what was already there? thats what I don't understand.

DeletedUser

Setting up telegraph poles

ya i can do them now woooooooooooooooot and they are only 11mins away from town wooooooooooot and here is the kicker for me 21%pay and 25% exp wooooooot wooot done for 2hour job got $42 and exp 42 points :laugh::blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I found the town next to the beaver hunt and I concentrated on setting traps, now its gone, lol

DeletedUser

hate the changes

I founded a town 2 days ago in a place very near to a lot of jobs and now everything is really far, this is BS imo, it's supposed to be a game of strategy and with that comes the planning, so thank you developers for screwing up all of this, if you where gonna make changes in adding jobs, why not keep the prior job positions and just add the new ones in random parts?

DeletedUser

Yep, I guess everyone who picked a spot for a town did the same thing, looked around spotted the jobs and picked a spot.
Ooops, oh well guess it's live with it or move town.

DeletedUser

I founded a town 2 days ago in a place very near to a lot of jobs and now everything is really far, this is BS imo, it's supposed to be a game of strategy and with that comes the planning, so thank you developers for screwing up all of this, if you where gonna make changes in adding jobs, why not keep the prior job positions and just add the new ones in random parts?
Because that would be the -smart- thing to do.

DeletedUser

I must agree this is pretty inconvenient in a strategy game. My towns stuff disappeared. I had branding cattle, mining for gems, woodcutting, and staking claims within 5 mins of my town. Now it's all gone.

And why make some jobs that we could already do take more points? I don't get that?

DeletedUser

this is a total bs move . the game designers need to use some common sense. I can only assume that they are trying to make money of this. This is not the way to go about it fools.this will be the only mistake they get to make before i take my buisness elsewhere

DeletedUser

think about it...to chance that many jobs is a lota time spent doing it...must be a reason
1. changes things up, they want you to try new things
2. gives them a chance to equally distribute the new jobs
3. perhaps they want jobs to move around...and change, like life these things just happen...and rember were talking about the wild west here, a time of changes!

i may be a part of a small % that enjoys the change...but tell be this..if a game is the same evry single day, wont you get bored?

DeletedUser

Thats not "want you to try new things", that was was messed up our life and plans. For god shake my town has Building Station, Bridge, Carving and tons of nice jobs around, now they moved everything 30 mins away and put the stupid picking cotton next to us. Thanks alot. And guess what ? They increase alot of annoying jobs 's difficult such as trading and scare birds off the field just to give us a pretty hard time so that we would buy more premium.

But i gotta say, others than the relocation of all jobs, the other updates are nice. sigh.

DeletedUser

I dont have a problem with them moving jobs. The problem i do have with the upgrade is the fact the jobs now available offer much less exp. and money than those that i can no longer do. Think about it, as i level up, i need more and more exp, but the new jobs offer less exp, thus, it will take me much longer to level up and get back to the jobs i used to be able to do.

DeletedUser4111

Wheres the Telegraph? Its not where the mini map said its location, itstate its just fishing location when I look at it.

I want my beautiful location back. I got granite mining just beside my town and now its gone. The caving claim now so far away when before this its just a couple of minutes far.

Upgrade okay but dont change the whole scenery and the location of other orginal job area. Just add on....

DeletedUser

think about it...to chance that many jobs is a lota time spent doing it...must be a reason
1. changes things up, they want you to try new things
2. gives them a chance to equally distribute the new jobs
3. perhaps they want jobs to move around...and change, like life these things just happen...and rember were talking about the wild west here, a time of changes!

i may be a part of a small % that enjoys the change...but tell be this..if a game is the same evry single day, wont you get bored?

1. We have five worlds, all of which you can have as much change as you want. If you want more, get the shaman skill.
2. THEY COULD'VE EQUALLY DISTRIBUTED IT WITHOUT STRIPPING MY TOWNS PLACEMENT OF ALL THE GOOD JOBS.
3. The world does change, by bringing new towns of competition. The game has enough change without being completely revamped.

The game won't stay the same EVERY DAY. On world one, I don't do the same thing every day. In fact, I haven't been doing the same thing every day SINCE this change. Now on world one, it's going to be another three long boring levels to do CLEARING OUT FOREST, and now all the jobs that help me are far away.

No wonder your percentage is so small.

If I knew the admins were to do this garbage, I would've waited before building my town. I'm glad you like 'change' but something about all the good jobs being magically teleported away from my town that I don't LIKE. The closest job I have is picking tobacco. All I can say is I only feel for the people MASSACRED by the Administrator's choices. I can still survive, it just makes it more difficult.

Most people will probably have to REBUILD their towns just to be closer to jobs that they can do, or are worth doing.