Ottawa - Now Recruiting

DeletedUser

The town of Ottawa is now recruiting players for our expansion/2nd residence. Please message me or Chesty McBoobs with your 'application'.

Ideally we are looking for:

Builders(2)
Moneymakers(2)

At this time we will only be considering players lvl 10+.

We have a hotel, mortician, general store, and are almost finished our gunsmith.

If you are interested in joining a vibrant town, full of active and fun members then Ottawa is the town for you. Send me a message and let's continue towards to success together.

Oh...there are plenty of money making and experience giving jobs very close by.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!!!:bandit::D:):eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

We are 95.5% complete on our expansion. We are looking for builders (2) specifically at this point, and 1 dueler/soldier to help keep our town "safe".

Send me a IGM for an invite.

Ottawa is located in 'row 2', 'column 6' in the bottom left hand corner of that screen.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

Our gunsmith and 2nd residence are now complete. We have room for one more member, ideally I would like to add a builder with high construction skills to our town.

Send me a IGM if you are interested in joining our growing community:)

Cheers.
DB

DeletedUser

We are full up at the moment, BUT we are working on our next set of residences. We will be looking for 5 new members shortly, ideally we would like this bunch to consist of duelers/soldiers/mercs to help add protection for our builders.

Please send me an IGM including:

Highest Attribute
Highest Skill(w bonus)
What you are willing to offer our town!!!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!!!

Cheers.
DB:)

DeletedUser

Level 3 residence is complete. We are looking to fill these new vacancies, ideally we are looking for 3 duelers/soldiers/mercs, 2 adventurers/builders/moneymakers.

We are growing quickly and steadily, looking for players to help take our town to another level:). Send me an IGM for an invite.

Cheers.
DB