Hotel

DeletedUser363

Don't know if somebody mentioned this but:

My idea is that once you upgrade the hotel lets say from level 1 to 2, the option of sleeping in a one star room gets deleted and only the option to sleep in the 2 star room gets kept. This keeps going on until the only option on the hotel option screen would be the Luxury apartment. So everytime the hotel gets upgraded, only the highest rated option is available.

Honestly, who sleeps in a Janitors closet:
Recovers 64 energy points and 64% of your health

when you have an option of sleeping in a Luxury apartment:
Recovers 100 energy points and 100% of your health

This option screen would only apply to the town you are a member of. All other towns would have a normal screen with the options to pay for the room you want.

Another way you could implement this idea is simply when you press the sleep button in the hotel, the system would automatically chooses the best room for you. Or you could even make a shortcut tool which would put your character to sleep in the best room available in your town's hotel right away.

Feel free to add any suggestions

DeletedUser

someone with little cash? I dont like this idea at all.Its not begginer friendly and sometimes you dont need more than 64 Energy to restore it all

DeletedUser363

When you are a member of a town, you don't have to pay to use the hotel.

DeletedUser

Since you still have to click to select your hotel room, deleting the lower rooms from the town members view has no time savings. It would just be a cosmetic change, to make the hotel room interface more "polished". However, ff the "best" quality room was pre-selected, that would save time. You would just have to click "sleep", instead of ticking "luxury apartment" first. If you were in someone else's town, you could still change it to "janitor's closet", if you wished. If you forgot to change it, you'ld know better next time....

DeletedUser363

I was thinking that the best room would be preselected in your own town only, but you would still select a room in somebody else's town.

DeletedUser

Bad idea, like have been said before, some people can only afford 10$ and you can't forget that outsiders use your hotel too.

DeletedUser

i like the second part of the idea were it preselect the best room in your town.

also to all you that dont like this idea. go read it again.
its only for people that is part of the town, so it will be free.
he also says that all others that are not a part of your town will be able to pick whatever room they want if its available.

DeletedUser

Since you still have to click to select your hotel room, deleting the lower rooms from the town members view has no time savings. It would just be a cosmetic change, to make the hotel room interface more "polished". However, ff the "best" quality room was pre-selected, that would save time. You would just have to click "sleep", instead of ticking "luxury apartment" first. If you were in someone else's town, you could still change it to "janitor's closet", if you wished. If you forgot to change it, you'ld know better next time....

I really have to say this....

If you are too lazy to click one extra button, there is something incredibly wrong...

DeletedUser1105

This is not needed. It wouldn't improve anything, and would make like much worse for everyone who ever stays in a hotel that is not their own.

DeletedUser

sdj try to read this part.
This option screen would only apply to the town you are a member of. All other towns would have a normal screen with the options to pay for the room you want.

is no one reading first post or only part of it?

it might only be one click but in the long run it will be a lot. why not make it easy for you self and get the game to preselcet the best room in your own town.

i know im lazy but in the end it will be alot of clicks i play on all worlds and sleep all the time so its nice that i am able to do it a little faster.

DeletedUser

I'm really lazy but this would be a long way down my list of requests.

DeletedUser

yeah ofc but it whould be nice anyway.

its not like its that much work to make the game preselect the best room in you own towm.

dont care when they do as long as it gets on the list:)

DeletedUser

Don't know if somebody mentioned this but:

My idea is that once you upgrade the hotel lets say from level 1 to 2, the option of sleeping in a one star room gets deleted and only the option to sleep in the 2 star room gets kept. This keeps going on until the only option on the hotel option screen would be the Luxury apartment. So everytime the hotel gets upgraded, only the highest rated option is available.

Honestly, who sleeps in a Janitors closet:
Recovers 64 energy points and 64% of your health

when you have an option of sleeping in a Luxury apartment:
Recovers 100 energy points and 100% of your health

Another way you could implement this idea is simply when you press the sleep button in the hotel, the system would automatically chooses the best room for you. Or you could even make a shortcut tool which would put your character to sleep in the best room available in your town's hotel right away.

Feel free to add any suggestions
i think that would be a easy way to lose money cause its not only bout u and ur townb otha ppl slp der to they might not be able to afford the big hotlel understand u r officially flamed

DeletedUser2692

Ok maybe I am a little off topic. But how come your town never gets any money for people staying there? It's still part of your town.That's not fair either.

DeletedUser

Good Idea , low priority . As slow as the development team are to implement player proposed changes , I wouldn't want them to even hear of this . They'll do this and ignore the rest . Example they are all proud of themselves for putting the server time on the German server , I can't see it on my screen . Can You ?

DeletedUser

It would be a lot of effort for little change that would mean nothing.

Just move your mouse a tad and there you go! right where that option should be...so much effort I know