MadAlice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

She finally lost it and appointed herself dictator of the alliance. Hopefully most of the good players in San Jose abandon her and leave her with her new low level friends to hold the town. With her leadership she will soon be at war with the entire world.

DeletedUser

She finally lost it and appointed herself dictator of the alliance. Hopefully most of the good players in San Jose abandon her and leave her with her new low level friends to hold the town. With her leadership she will soon be at war with the entire world.

lol Kroesus

I thot you are UTW San Jose?

I sincerely sympathize.

Join us? :)

DeletedUser

It is ok, I think she will soon be at war with the entire world. We had a disagreement and she flipped out and now thinks she is an absolute dictator. I left voluntarily rather than suffer under her rule.

DeletedUser

Hmm interesting to watch.

Tho I still hold on to my opinion that large alliances in this game make life far too complicated and too much like TWars (which many of us escaped from for a simple life amongst the tumbleweeds ;) )

Good luck!

DeletedUser

Yeah but the way they set the game up with random items in the town they were a phenomenon that could be foreseen to maximize items available.

DeletedUser

I agree with kroesus but in the way i see it UTW is going too far. I mean so far they are like 1000000 towns in this alliance? :p
I think u can already find all item so it is revealing the bad side of Twars or Thugs if u get what i mean.

DeletedUser

The previous president of the UTW RonaldStrider decided he was quitting world 3. He asked me if I wanted to be mayor and I told him yes. Kroesus was my comayor.

Over a simple disagreement over alliance diplomacy I was booted from my mayors hat without word and without warning. When I got it back I simply decided to insure that would never happen again.

Kroesus left voluntarily, and I reorganized the titles of the leadership.

Think of it as a change in management. One mayor left, and one mayor remains.

The UTW lives on.

The only reason the UTW may not support it, is if Ronald the soon to be ex-president who is quitting decides to not officially support me being sole mayor. In that case I suppose it's up to every other UTW town to decide whether they're on my side or the potential Kroesus upstart opposition side.

Either way, that's up to them. I want to lead the Union, but if they want to fracture it, I'll just invite new towns.

I, as the new leader of the UTW will not stand for any Separatists movements to exist.

DeletedUser

I agree with kroesus but in the way i see it UTW is going too far. I mean so far they are like 1000000 towns in this alliance? :p
I think u can already find all item so it is revealing the bad side of Twars or Thugs if u get what i mean.

Well I sincerely hope finding a specific item in all the random droppings is as easy as that sounds... :eek:

DeletedUser

The previous president of the UTW RonaldStrider decided he was quitting world 3. He asked me if I wanted to be mayor and I told him yes. Kroesus was my comayor.

Over a simple disagreement over alliance diplomacy I was booted from my mayors hat without word and without warning. When I got it back I simply decided to insure that would never happen again.

Kroesus left voluntarily, and I reorganized the titles of the leadership.

Think of it as a change in management. One mayor left, and one mayor remains.

The UTW lives on.

The only reason the UTW may not support it, is if Ronald the soon to be ex-president who is quitting decides to not officially support me being sole mayor. In that case I suppose it's up to every other UTW town to decide whether they're on my side or the potential Kroesus upstart opposition side.

Either way, that's up to them. I want to lead the Union, but if they want to fracture it, I'll just invite new towns.

I, as the new leader of the UTW will not stand for any Separatists movements to exist.

That is a lie. I was ronald's chiosen sucessor as all will soon see on these boards. MadAlice is throwing a tantrum over a diplomatic problem of her making. She invited Codect to make purchases and while he was our guest he attacked our longtime ally Perditions Wake. They rightfully asked her to kick him from our town. She refused with some choice language. The whole situation upset all on the council but ALice and ronald asked me to demote her to councilor . I told him she would harbor ill feelings. Two days later he asked as a favor for me to reinstate Alice. As soon as I did she demoted me and implementd a new governing policy with her having the same weight as any two councilors. In essence she can veto any proposal if she doesmn't like it. So UTW went from a democracy to a despotic regime by her hand. I voluntarily quit when I saw her mechinations. She even offered my place back after as a councilor and I told he to stick it.

Mommy! Daddy! Please dont fight!!

If anyone is being childish it is you with your trollish comments Talamare

LOL she is on a power trip. She has to be first in the listings now. Listen to this asiinine name 00001 Post Office. HAHAHAHA

(posts merged, Please do not triple post, thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So I would like to offer some history and some clarifications here.
To be honest, I did quit the post of the President of the UTW because of RL pressures.

I still played the world as a builder, when I saw what MadAlice did with our long standing ally Perditions Wake, I immidiately told kroesus to handle the situation and remove her black hat.

These were MadAlice's words on the forum, as copy pasted to me by multiple counselors from San Jose,

I don't see why we need them anymore. Alliances are meant to use the allies to do your dirty work, and then drop them when they are no longer needed (paraphrasing)

This goes against the very fibre on which I founded UTW. UTW 'always' honors all commitments, which is why so many towns have allowed us to take complete control of them. Till now, not a single ex-mayor of UTW has had a complaint with us, especially none regarding our not upholding our agreements or being dishonorable in any way.

MadAlice, well, is a very smart guy (oh yeah, she's a guy, who plays a girl to get more cooperation from players. I have a telegram saved away in which he himself told me this). I early on, did realize that this guy was very childish, power hungry and egoistical. Hence, I 'never' gave him much power. I put kroesus, who I respect a lot, in charge of San Jose when I left to build in Dark Valley. Because of his continued contributions, I decided to reward him with the black hat. Of course, with his tantrum, I had to remove him from that position of power. He made that decision without any consultation, reason or recognition of honor or integrity.

When MadAlice's hat was removed, he asked for it back, defending his actions. I did see that the actions were probably not something that would maybe warrant such a harsh step. I made the one single mistake of trusting this dude.

And well, this happened.

So now, I and kroesus are working on cleaning up this mess. San Diego will be our new flag town and the top duelers from San Jose will move there. Luckily, a lot of them are loyal to me and hopefully others will choose not to support a dishonorable and despotic regime. Either way, San Jose is no longer part of the UTW union, the UTW union though, continues on.

MadAlice is now in control of San Jose and probably always will be. But then, all the builders are loyal to the UTW, the 'real' UTW, and we will have other maxed out towns. MadAlice can do whatever he wants with that maxed out town.

UTW is not about towns, it never has been. It has always been about people, and it will continue to be. I have faith in the honor of our citizens. Hence, despite all this drama, things will continue on track.

I am now back as the President as the UTW and kroesus will be holding the post of Vice President. Soon, MadAlice and all of this crap will be forgotten and put in the past.

Thanks everyone for putting up with this overly long and long-winded post. There was a lot to put across :)

DeletedUser

Just to remind everyone. It is just a game.

We all have our genius strategies.

US Post Office is reborn.

DeletedUser

It 'is' just a game. If you cannot uphold your honor in something as inconsequential as a game Greg (MadAlice or whatever name you choose to go by next), then what chance do you have of doing so in real life?

BTW, be careful, you've already been banned for multi-accounting on world1, you don't want the same happening here for different reasons.

DeletedUser

I have not been rude to anyone, nor do I hold any grudges. I'm not violating the ToS so it's just politics.

DeletedUser

This isn't politics, this is back stabbing.
Even politics has its own ethics.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Most of your town has already mailed us with a request to stay with UTW and just not your one town. Also, most UTW towns are still loyal.

I guess, you lose. Keep the town. Think of it as, a gift from me.

DeletedUser

I can see most have voted with their feet Alice. When I just looked it was you and 4 mid level characters. Even Midgin left your rotten town. All in all Alice it is still good. I still look for the basic good in people even when they act selfishly. That character is a bit jacked so I play a mediator role and advance decently, In the end you have to look at yourself in the mirror and irf you possess a conscious that is a tough chore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Saboteur kicked everyone out. New city log feature makes invites a snap! :p

DeletedUser

Of course, most of which aren't joining ;)
I've had to arrange for 20 invites in the last 2 hours, what is that, half 'your' town? :)

Wait, Greg? Or Alice? I don't know what to call you.
Which do you prefer? I am not quite sure what guys who play in-game girls to get 'better cooperation' would like to be called on a forum :\

This is SO confusing.

DeletedUser3543

Of course, most of which aren't joining ;)
I've had to arrange for 20 invites in the last 2 hours, what is that, half 'your' town? :)

Wait, Greg? Or Alice? I don't know what to call you.
Which do you prefer? I am not quite sure what guys who play in-game girls to get 'better cooperation' would like to be called on a forum :\

This is SO confusing.

She males ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.