Shopping allies

DeletedUser

I've seen ideas similar to this one in other threads, but nothing solidly similar to what I'm trying to say here.

There can be a town relation like 'shopping allies' or something like that where members of town X could by things from the shops of town Y for a cooperatively cheaper price than outsiders, but not as cheap as the real members of town Y. And this would also work vice-versa.

In the town hall, we could have an option for this in the town hall. If town X registers town Y, then Y members can buy things from them, and when Y does it, X can buy at a discount from them. OR...if they both do it, then the discount is activated for both towns.

DeletedUser

Could also could do the same things for peace treaties, ie if both sides select it neither side can attack the other side until minimum of 24 hours after one side ends the treaty.

DeletedUser

i think there are already threads for what you said, and yes, i think its a good idea. but thats not what i was trying to say here. lol

DeletedUser

normally, we have to leave our old town, wait 2 hours, and join a new town. buy im' saying that we shouldn't have to leave our town. just visit the allied town and buy at a discounted price

DeletedUser1105

No. It would make things even easier than it is now. This game needs more challenges, not more ways of making it easier.

DeletedUser

in fact just get rid of the towns who needs them and find your own clothes animal etc

DeletedUser

and change the name from the west to "surviving in the desert: weekend vacation!"