Space in the town

DeletedUser

as im sure many of you have noticed there are 3 spaces in the town which can be converted or built on and i was wondering what are your ideas for these spaces mine would be.

a market but u cannot buy wood cotton etc there as they are needed for quests but for things like hats shirts as a lot iof these things are very expensive as you go on through the game but whe it comes to selling them you usually get much less and sometimes feel ripped off. the other thing is this wud help people who go it themselves as they could now afford things which they could not before

DeletedUser

I see maybe one between the mortuary and the jail. I do not see what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

ok the other is the jail does not excist and the other is inbetween the bank and the church

DeletedUser

A lot of times banks were not adjoining any other buildings to prevent accessing the cash through the common wall.

DeletedUser

well it does in town and when you click it makes out as if it is part o it but it does not change like the rest of the bank

perhaps a blacksmith ot something where you can go with youre rotten catapult and then you pay him/her money some of which goes to the treasury and then you can choose between normal and the presice the presice one ocsting more you could do this with anyweapon

see this is the auction house again another one of my ideas being used :D

thought i would bring the blacksmith up again as someone said tnhey wanted somethign that could make it go from rotten/rusty to precise

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this idea needs to be brung back up gain with the train station idea because it i quite similar

DeletedUser

the train station idea never should have been revived in the first place

DeletedUser

Well, to find new ideas, we need to recap on the already used:

We have a town hall
We have a telegram building
We have a mortician
We have a hotel
We have a gunsmith
We have a tailor
We have a general store
We have a bank
We have a church
We have residences but they dont show up as houses.

So mayyybe, we can fill those three spaces with houses as the residences are built, or a fort which increases the defense of each member of the town by 10%-30% (depending on the level) (BTW, the defense idea was mine :p), or a graveyard next to the mortician, OR a trading post where you have the ability to buy native american items from the natives (kindof like a tailor but with native american stuff)

BTW, most of those ideas were made by other people, but i edited them to fit the situation and prevent scammings :laugh:

DeletedUser

wel i dont know where my post i s but it was form ages ago with the idea of getting the choice between coach house and train station

also a market/auction house at the top of this page

DeletedUser

wel i dont know where my post i s but it was form ages ago with the idea of getting the choice between coach house and train station

also a market/auction house at the top of this page

I dont know about the coach house, but the train station has already been shotdown due to the fact that it already is too easy to travel from one side to the other (but if it was just for looks, itd be neat).

And the market/auction house was already suggested and shotdown due to that its still trading and theres ways to abuse it..

DeletedUser

excactly and you have to reads the suggestion it could work the train one good for duelers coach house good for workers
that is where you have to make the choice

DeletedUser

Auction house was shot down when I first read it..:blink: Guess it came back with a new plan. Good for them.

But yeah, train was definately shotdown with words.. It seems the people who are saying No arent voting No lol. Oh well. Just another way to travel faster I guess..

I agree to fill it, but with what could affect the game.

DeletedUser

like i say i like the idea of a blacksmith

where you pay him/her to "fix" your weapons from say rusty to precise

Diggo11

as im sure many of you have noticed there are 3 spaces in the town which can be converted or built on and i was wondering what are your ideas for these spaces mine would be.

a market but u cannot buy wood cotton etc there as they are needed for quests but for things like hats shirts as a lot iof these things are very expensive as you go on through the game but whe it comes to selling them you usually get much less and sometimes feel ripped off. the other thing is this wud help people who go it themselves as they could now afford things which they could not before
Are we playing the same game here? There is one empty spot and a space for the Sherriff! So with many existing ideas that could go there (Auction House for example) we don't need a new solution.
all i know is that one of em needs to sell pants
Thats what the tailor is for... should they ever make us wear pants ;)

DeletedUser

there is space for 3 u n00b lol

oh so wise and knowlable teacher please show me where these spaces may be
Westtown.jpg

DeletedUser

the soace in between the chirch and the 2 buldings. one of thise buildings is also empty. and in between the mortician and the empty building ;)

DeletedUser

2 at best .the wood structure next to the bank is in fact part of the bank and the auction house will in all likelyhood be a building . so i ask again ever wise teacher where are these 3 spaces?