Big Fight

DeletedUser3717

jordan who the hell r u to take over my bar....RIJUL01 comes with a whole bunch of ministers,advocates,duelers to get his bar back eith legal actions and then to kill jordan for the mess...

Who the hell are you?

I founded this bar (thread maker)

I do not remember giving you the rights or deed to my bar and tavern, So shoo off.. The only two people who have rights to own this bar when I'm gone is Woody and Angie.

So back off, *Two menacing hired goons stand next to me giving Rj a look*

"Get out of my bar"

DeletedUser3741

*sitting in the dark corner of the bar*
My brimmed at aimed low and my shirt a pale white
A large half empty bottle of rum on the table
A full shot glass on the table and an empty one on hand

Overwatching the fun that overhangs the bar

DeletedUser

Tensleep walks into the establishment, looking quite tired. A Texas Ranger badge is pinned prominently to her vest, and a tied down navy colt is on her hip, rigged for a left handed cross draw. She looks dirty but pleased with herself.

"Ah'm tired, but ah ain'a drunk." she says, in an odd mix of a Texan drawl and a Scottish brogue. Tensleep stands for a moment near the batwing doors, letting her eyes adjust to the relatively dimly lit interior. "Ah recon a lass can do sumtin' a'boot both of those here, ahma right? If'n ah'm not, ah'll skedaddle. "Th' Big Fight" is a right peculiar name fer a drinkin' establishment."

DeletedUser

"Hey Tensleep... Your a bit to drunk... Get some rest, or else your out... untill you get better. This is a warning. Get out and sleep." JB warns Tensleep.

Next he throws his longsword in the air and catch's it perfectly on the handle.
He raises his Wide Brimmed Hat and smiles.

"Ten, if your gunna' stay, watch your back... All the time there's people here who like to kill... For fun... Always watch you back..." JB showed Ten the bar.

"Arm yourself... And clean yourself... Dun' want that dirt everywhere or else we will have a real problem... The bar keeper won't be too happy." He shows Ten the scar on his right arm. "That... Is from the bar keeper... Don't mess around..."

DeletedUser

Tensleep smirks. "Dinna be fooled by mah accent, ah'm not drunk yet. An' ah've the money ta pay fer a some drinks an' a bath ifn' ya'll've got the hot water fer it.

She saunters back out to the boardwalk, and bats a decent portion of the dust from her clothes. Slapping her hat over the hitching rail several times, she sends dust clouds drifting down the street. After releasing enough dirt to run cattle on into the wind, Tensleep comes back inside.

"Ya'll have to s'cuse meh. Slept in a hollow lass night, woke up in a sand dune this mornin'." Tensleep approaches the bar. "Ah reckon ah'm clean 'nuff now ta 'ave a few drinks. Then a bath, an' some sleep."

Tensleep fishes in her pockets, and places a 20 dollar gold mexican double eagle on the bartop. "That oughta cover mah stay, mah drinks, th' bath an, well, purty much everythin'." She grins at the barman, as he bites the coin experimentally, and then nods approvingly. "Tha's good," remarks Tensleep, "'cuz it's my last one, too."

After recieveing a picher of ice water, a bottle of reasonably potent rum, and a shotglass, Tensleep retires to an unoccupied table near the door. Pouring herself a glass of ice water, she begins sipping it.

After finishing half the pitcher, she pours and downs a shot of rum, then wanders upstairs to her room to sleep, forgetting for the most part about her intent to take a bath. She does, however, have the presence of mind to take the bottle of rum with her. She slams the door to her room behind her.

DeletedUser5046

"i think mah sister need some carin' so i'll take care of TenY while you guys take care of you self^^"

*roll the keychain of teny's roomkey around her finger while walking towards teny's room*

hears a big blast outside...

DeletedUser3717

"I am the bar keep and ain't having no drunks mucking up my bar..."

Rent a room get some rest and take a shower.

*Pulls out musket*

DeletedUser

Tensleep opens the door to what she assumes is her room, looking somewhat exasperated. "Ah already paid." she mumbles, a little sleepily. "Ifn' yah own the bar, Mr. Jordon, yah need ta talk ta yer man what was behind th' bar when Ah first came mosyin' in. He's got mah payment fer room an' board."

(Sorry, didn't realize there was an actual individual playing bartender. Let us assume you have an asssistant, Jordon, and that I paid him for room & board with a 20 dollar gold coin. Specifically, a mexican double eagle. Which, as I've already mentioned, was all the money Tensleep had. Also she's not drunk, nor is she *a* drunk, she has a funny accent. Lastly, after dusting herself off outside, she wouldn't muck up the bar. Oh, and she fully intends to take a bath when she wakes up. Honest.)

DeletedUser3717

It OK (Read the first page thread creator) So technically i own the thing lol

Anyways back on story

Sorry ma'am my fault :(

DeletedUser

hey jordon tell the bar tender and waitress(u know 'maya' ) no to do vulgur things while not busy ....tell them to do all that outside the bar

DeletedUser5046

"Jordy...i think we need sum' moppin' here..."

*points wit her newly manicured finger in bloody red nail polish at the door near Teny's room*

DeletedUser

Noises begin to come from Tensleep's room. She's dragging furniture around. Not desiring any sort of "company" during the night, Tensleep first checks to make sure the door opens inward. Thankfully, it does. She locks it, and then shoves the dresser up against it. Not satisfied, she then drags the bed over and up against the dresser.

Tensleep goes to the window and looks outside. There is an overhanging porch that she reckons could hold a person, and the moon is out tonight, providing any person seeking to gain such entry a great deal of ambient light.

Tensleep smiles, and easily uses this route to reach the stables, which contain her horse, and the rest of her supplies. She returns via the same route with her saddlebags and her Ranger issued Winchester with the characteristic brass reciever. The saddlebags, she hangs on her bedpost, and rumages through. She withdraws an Disarmed bear trap, and spends a moment arming it and placing it just beneath the window, inside her room. She then closes the curtains, and extenguishes the room's only lamp.

Instead of actually sleeping in the bed, Tensleep takes the blanket, grabs the room's only chair, and tips it up on two legs against a wall. Tensleep holds the Winchester cradled across her lap, under the blanket, her hands resting on it as she sleeps. She didn't trust the stableboy around the weapon anyway. Tensleep pulls her hat down over her eyes and catnaps.

In this somewhat awkward position, she's still getting the best rest she's had in weeks. Not because it's by any means comfortable, but because it's as safe as she can really make it.

DeletedUser5046

as the moon shines brightly in the clear starry sky...wolves houl everywhere...its dark outside the bar and the only thing that keeps the bar away from being eaten by the dark is the light coming from the chandelier which is a lil bit covered wit old spider's web and dusts...

angel...attacked by her insomia sits in the window-side saddle- looks up in the sky and waits for a shooting star....

"oh...not sleepy yet T_T"

*rub her eyes and looks up again...then through the darkness she saw a figure. . .*

DeletedUser3717

*drinks a mug of beer*

Everything is in order then ;)

*Places dynamite in Rj's back pocket as he walks and*

Hehehehe....BANG!!!

*Arm flys through the door*

DeletedUser

Tensleep wakes and doesn't move a muscle. She could've sworn she heard an explosion downstairs a while back, but it was, she has no doubt, only a dream. She continues the slow, rythmic breathing and examines her room from under the brim of her hat.

It's still night, and judging by the moonlight filtering in through the window's angle, she judges it to be about two in the morning. The moonlight also sillouettes Angel sitting in her window, casting a shadow across the floor of her room. "Mind the bear trap." Tensleep warns suddenly, tipping the chair back down on four legs and throwing the blanket back on the bed.

She stands, takes a moment to pop her back, and ambles over to the window. Producing from her pocket a smallish rock, she drops it on the trigger of her beartrap, which clanks closed angrily.

She then drops her friendly demeanor, and grabs Angel by the collar. Surprisingly strong, Tensleep throws Angel across the small room from the window sill onto the bed, and by the time the percieved intruder collects herself, Tensleep has the Winchester leveled at her. Tensleep glares angrily and works the lever action rifle lightning fast, bringing a shell into the firing chaimber and drawing back the hammer.

"Ah dinna' know ya, lass. Ah'm a Ranger oo'ta Austin, an' Ah'm trailin' a dangerous outlaw. Ya best explain yerself right quick like. Why're ya perched upon mah winder in th' godfersaken' middle o' the night?"

DeletedUser

John wakes up to Jordon knocking on his head and saying "Wake up. Pay or leave."

John search's his pockets for any lose change but can only pull out a one cent bronze penny. "Its not much, but, if I pay this. Could I just sleep her in this chair for the night... I don't brave the streets. I got robbed lost time. If it wasn't for my Longsword I woulda' died to, thank the dog next door."

"Well... I'll just wait and see what you decide..." John says as he slips into a position that he feels happy with and lowers his brimmed hat over his face and slips off into a deep sleep."

It may not be the best place to sleep but it's better than on the street.

DeletedUser3717

*Jordon slips a puch of $10000 in Johnbucks lap and also gives him his best trading wagging and mercenaries and two Arabian horses*

"There you go sleep somewhere useful"

*when John Dose not notice Jordon gives him a deed to his other tavern far across the land*

"Its a bit rundown but make a business and name for your self over there"

This my Christmas present from me to you:)

DeletedUser

Two-Coyote, a blackfoot warrior, limps into the saloon. He ignores the other customers and walks up to the visibly tired barman and orders a drink.

While he slowly drinks it at a small table near the fire, he silently loads his carbine and makes other preparations in case he is attacked. After all - the saloon is named "THE BIG FIGHT".

DeletedUser

"Okay...Okay I will give you $20 to sleep here... I hate runinng stores, taverns, bars whatever I don't care what it is. Im a hit-man nothing else..." John says and slips a gold coin into Jordons hand.

"Good Luck in running ima sleep on the chair over there. Oh and... That pays for a bath too right? Good it does." He says without waiting for an awnser.

John starts walking down the hall looking for the bathroom.
"Second door on your left." Jordon says. "Thanks." John says silently.

Everybody is disturbed by some horrible singing... Coming from the first bathroom.
John hears all conversations stop. He stops, then it picks up again. He shrugs and carries on again. Then that happens over, and over, and over...

"Fa la la la la la la la la... Kill the guy for his guuun! Fa la la la la la la la la la! So I can pay for my gun powder Fa la la la la la la la la..." Sings John to the tune of Deck the Halls McFly version.