F.M.S. Private Military Company

DeletedUser

Freelancer Military Support

Just your hostile everyday mercenaries for hire. We stand for Integrity, Power, Honor, and Perseverance. We always strive to be better and stronger. We live by the creed of peace through power. Respect must be earned as in all things in life including money. Your hard work here will never go unnoticed; your will be treated as a fellow brother and friend.

At this point in time here is our buildings;

Townhall:1
Bank:1
Residence:3
Tailor:3
Gunsmith:2 going on 3
Hotel:2 going on 3
Shop:2
Mortician:1(only goes to one, no other purpose)

For all intents and purposes I may or may not decide on upgrading our townhall for a while until everything is level 3. The townhall is technically useless but it's depends on who's view really.

Seeking LV 10+ members who will work as with unity and power so that we can raise ourselves above the shoulders' of our enemies!

Send all inquires to join to Blackened Daylight. FYI I am a girl so watch yourself on addressing me, though your ladyship will suffice.:p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

heya it sounds a good town i wish to join you ?
what world u on ?
im with a real bad town soo im open to offers to be taken on by a new town
plz telegram me on the game it self
jabog12 my name
dont reply to me on forum i rarely go on

DeletedUser

Hm, jabog a bad town is a town that has been around for awhile without any members.

DeletedUser

Well, so far so good for the F.M.S. Have to think about a hotel and residence expansion very soon.

DeletedUser

Need one more?

Im a level 12 worker seeking a town with just the sort of style that you describe. I should have picked soldier class or even dueler, but a worker I am. If you want an active player, Im your man.

DeletedUser

We just got filled up, but not to worry, I'm working on a residence upgrade now. FYI, just so everyone knows I've been attacked 5 times in a row by players level 11, 12, 14, and 15. All of them are form the same town nearby mine, golden dragons hotel, but they have all epically failed. Isn't that sad? A level 10 kicking their asses including the leader's? Well thats all the news I've got for now, stay tuned for more kick ass reports and free cookies and moonshine yall.

DeletedUser

Decided to drop on by the thread, got some free room now, quite some actually. I'm getting ready to top off on level 3 for our Tailor and then level three for our gunsmith. With bank and townhall at 1, residence 3, and the rest at two should be sufficient town for our location;Nice prospecting, granite mining, tanning, railroad stations, telegraphs, hell I think I choose a fairly decent spot on the map so if anyones interested drop me a note.

DeletedUser

Hm, nice to see the thread's staying up, still got tons of space left, just the four founding members still here, amazing we've gotten this far without any help, eh?

DeletedUser

Hmm, seems a little strange to me these forum isn't that active, eh?