Praying

DeletedUser

There is absolutly no point in praying (on the game just in case somone takes it the wrong way and thinks i mean RL and then they get annoyed) so why is it there

Andyd:D

DeletedUser

many people have said this ...............it might do some thign the more you do it .

i have heard it makes you more likley to find items .

who knows but i've done it once.

-tobyb

DeletedUser

I just set myself to go pray because I can't figure out how to get myself in my town otherwise.

DeletedUser

I just set myself to go pray because I can't figure out how to get myself in my town otherwise.

Click on the signpost and "Go to town"

Also I've heard praying boosts the chances of finding an item, but doing it to often has a negative effect. I'm not sure though, that could all be bull.

DeletedUser

Oh geez. I clicked on everything in town except for that. Thanks :)

DeletedUser

I think praying is just sort of a joke where innogames want us to keep wondering what it does, in reality, it just does nothing and its all a joke!

DeletedUser

You can choose to go sleep in the hotel or all the shops have a sign post in the upper left corner of thier purchase screen. If you click on it you will be given the option to walk to town then.

DeletedUser

this question should have been in the questions and faq's forum, but since it was answered, im locking it. :blink:

DeletedUser

hm...i think praying reduces damage that can be brought by working

DeletedUser

Exhilarating! draken is a stoner supply teacher and the kids are running riot.

DeletedUser529

Praying is pointless

Praying is absolutely pointless if no one what it does. :mad:

Having this here CHURCH and there is no point to it is STUPID waste of time to pray.:p

DeletedUser

Well, im not gonna lie, ive prayed about 5 times and now it seems that when I go to pick corn, I find more shoes and hats than corn...