Soul Society looking for some good people....

DeletedUser

If you are looking for a town to call home, and stick with for a long time, this is where you need to be! We do not do member rotation, for those wondering.

Town Name: Soul Society

Town Rank: 235

Town Points: 3283

What positions are open:

Any when we expand residences again

Number of Open Positions: none now, but if you are interested you can be the first to join next time we expand

Town Descriptions:

We are a laid back group, likened most to a family. We work together on everything, and believe everyone needs to do their fair share. We are mainly focused on building up our town. We aren't huge duelers, but we defend ourselves well when we need to. Our main goal is to max out our town, and to get a solid group of members staying in our town so that we can all advance our players.

Where to contact:

It is best to contact me in game via telegram. I will respond as soon as I open the message.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bump.

We've just completed the third level of Town Hall, so it is easier to build things. Still looking for people to join us. We are growing at a steady rate, and could use a couple people to help us get ahead of the competition.

DeletedUser

We currently filled our spots, but when we open recruitment again, we would be glad to have some more good people. If you are interested in our town, send me a message in game, and I will keep you on the top of the list when we build residences again.