Dueling

DeletedUser

I was under the assuption that if your town did not have a mortician that it was not possible to duel. If so then how is it that some one came into my town and challenged me to a duel? And how is it possible for them to do that if I wasnt even in town, I was working with cattle?

DeletedUser

Your assumption is unfortunatly wrong. You CAN be dueled if your in a town even if you don't have a mortician.

Ways not to get dueled:
-You've been knocked out recently in 48 hours.
-The dueling level between you and the dueler is too great of a difference.
-You were dueled by the same person WITHIN 1 hour.
-Your not in a town!

Next time, use the search function already asked before.

DeletedUser

I was under the assuption that if your town did not have a mortician that it was not possible to duel. If so then how is it that some one came into my town and challenged me to a duel? And how is it possible for them to do that if I wasnt even in town, I was working with cattle?

Here is my answer:

Read this first...

Mortician

mortician1.png

"The mortician is needed to challenge other players to a duel. If your town does not have a mortician, you cannot challenge anyone, but you can still be challenged by other players. The mortician only has one level."

Here is what it meant:

A player with a Mortician can duel you even your Town doesn't have any Mortician. So that is why, a player from another Town dueled you.

Here are some reasons, a player can't challenge you in a Duel:
  • You are sleeping.
  • You are low in level.
  • You are regaining your Health. (Pass-out)
  • You are dueling someone.
  • And some more...
So, if you are not in those state, a player with a Mortician can duel you at any time or day.

So, I hope you re-think your strategy.

Goodluck!!!