sleeping witout hotels

DeletedUser

By the way, what happens if I interrupt the sleep before it is done? Do I lose all the energy I would have received?

No you don't lose it all. You will still get energy for the hours you did sleep.

DeletedUser6810

lol i was new and thought you had to wait for it to regen i wonder'd how people was flying ahead of me so fast LOL.

DeletedUser6752

I have no choice, really - the closest ghost town to where the game started me is 18 hours away. So I'd actually save time at this point by just waiting - 18 hours of walking, and then 8 hours of sleep - either way, it will be a thrill a minute at some point very soon.
Hey - I need to log into The West and ..... and wait.

DeletedUser6810

i found one 2 hours away so i guess ill just use that so when i go bed and come back from school im all good xD

DeletedUser

Mine was 1 hour away.
and omg 172 ppl r in it! lol I wish I get the money from the ppl that use the hotel! :D

DeletedUser4111

Oh man... 220 player plus me using the janitor room to sleep... What the heck! Is this like the cell hotel in Japan... where you sleep like honeycone space stacking at one wall 0_o...

DeletedUser6752

It would be nice of you could SEARCH for them, like with different types of jobs - instead of having to go square by square, trying to spot one. Sheesh!

DeletedUser1865

maybe they can't be over booked because they are like the hotels in japan with the pods, you know?

DeletedUser

It doesn't get to be overbooked because Martha Stewart owns the place.

DeletedUser

maybe martha made it into a prison ...i'm sure i saw OJ SIMPSON there :)

DeletedUser

Are the Hotels in W5 getting full?..Lol..Is isn't that way in W1..

DeletedUser

so.....hypothetically speaking, I could use up all my energy, pass out, and wake up a few hours later with full energy, and not even have to use a ghost town? I am only asking cus I have yet to go on a vendetta to search them out and I have used a bit of my energy already.

DeletedUser

no, when you are not asleep in a hotel (with no energy premium) your energy regain is only 3 an hour. in the janitors closet of the ghost town (hotel 10$) with no energy premium its 8energy an hour for 8 hours. there is no "beating the system"

DeletedUser

haha, ok, well I just went looking, luckily I found one 3.5 hours from where I am right now.

DeletedUser

Hi I'm new to the game, I found in this thread info about hotels, so I went to one last night, my character paid the $10 and rested for 8 hours, then started the cotton picking job he had queued. But I didn't get any energy back after the 8 hours of sleep time. It should have jumped up to like 70, but I only had 6. Did I do something wrong? I stopped in a player town instead of a ghost town, it was the closest hotel i could find, still took 4 hours to get there.

DeletedUser

Way do you even have to sleep been playing in w4 and w5 have not sleep once. I been playing w4 for like 2 weeks.