Trading(only products)

DeletedUser

as the title suggests there should be trading ,but limiting it to only products
would drastically reduce its abuse
it can still be abused in some cases, like quests where u get items but it won't affect the game on the whole
trading products will help many wokers and duelers do quests which they cant usually do.

DeletedUser1105

it can still be abused in some cases

Then it won't be accepted. You need to look at exactly how it can be abused, and say what could be done to prevent it. And also explain how your trading idea would work - i.e. is it at a trading spot, is it in your own town?

DeletedUser

at your town would make sense then you could trade with your town members only that would also reduce abuse, and restrict some things that can be traded, like quest specific items

DeletedUser

I can see how it can be abused.

Player A: "Hey you should get that new hat."
Player B: "Yea, but I don't have enough money :("
Player A: "No problem, here, I'll give you a few of my items!"
Player B: "Wow thanks!"
Player A: "Yea, no problem, its about $500 worth when sold."

Now to counter this, the product must be sold for the price the same price or higher that a general store will sell. Even then, it will cut some quest out. Maybe make the items be sold at 4x the sell price?

DeletedUser

ok, heres what i propose

The town hall should have an added option of market (residence,construction etc)

town members can put their products for sale

Point:town members can put products only in the town to which they belong

The products put up for sale should be visible for outside members(possibly with a fee hike)

Abuse limiter:A person cannot buy more than 5 products in 1 day
(1 product in 4-5hours increasing rate)

DeletedUser1105

The fact that it is called an 'abuse limiter' means it won't go through. There needs to be an 'abuse stopper' :)

DeletedUser

I consider the buying of products a major NO-NO.
The only scenario when a product is needed is to complete a quest. I think the player should work for the product, not buy it.
There are players that upgrade only one skill (for example trapping), start trapping beavers and get lots of money. They cannot work much else, but will use the money to buy the products they need. I think this is not the intent of the game.