What you would like to see in the game

DeletedUser

there shud be more work in the game like tracking, making dams, come on think of some more

do you think we would see some of these in the game soon??? :)

DeletedUser

It's only in beta so probally a lot of things are gonna happen soon. P.S, You should post this under Ideas and Brainfarts for things you wish to see in this game. =D

DeletedUser2708

I'd like to see more players smart enough to read the help section, and not start yet another forum thread on "What does prayer do?", etc. Hey, I can dream, can't I?! ;)

DeletedUser

I'd like to see more players smart enough to read the help section, and not start yet another forum thread on "What does prayer do?", etc. Hey, I can dream, can't I?! ;)
Don't think it's just you who hate all these brainless idiots not using the search, we all do (unless you apart of those brainless fools)

DeletedUser

well y r u using this insted of searching for the 150000 other ones about complete nothing so your a brainless fool then!!!!!!!!!!!!then some

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

This thread needs closing....

There are 20 more jobs being introduced soon, so it may be best to wait and see what they are before trying to discuss what other jobs would be good to have.

DeletedUser2708

Is your sarcasm detector working properly?

Don't think it's just you who hate all these brainless idiots not using the search, we all do (unless you apart of those brainless fools)

Why not? After all, I am the ONLY person who EVER says ANYTHING critical like THAT.... :p

DeletedUser

haha, yea. lol. we all hate the people who come on, ask a question that has already been asked, and then never come back. im thankful for the few who come back and appoligize.

DeletedUser

i whould like to see some more quests and jobs.

cant wait for the new updates to come out:D

DeletedUser

Dueling doesn't pay out well enough to be a worthwhile option....maybe a dueler who knocks out an opponent should be able to steal one item from their inventory or something... IF you focus your skills in dueling you can't items, and its incredibly difficult to make enough money to buy anything IMO.

DeletedUser

Stealing items would be utterly unfair, and it isn't that hard to make some money as a dueler. (that said, I make most my money working, but dueling is a nice income on the side)

DeletedUser

Dueling doesn't pay out well enough to be a worthwhile option....maybe a dueler who knocks out an opponent should be able to steal one item from their inventory or something... IF you focus your skills in dueling you can't items, and its incredibly difficult to make enough money to buy anything IMO.

dont like your idea at all.

but if you KO'ed a person there chould be a chance that you got an item. (not from the person you KO'ed)