Items found

DeletedUser

I have found 3 pieces of the note but cannot find the union flag even though i guard fort as often as i trade. so im having some good luck but i would trade all those notes for a flag.

DeletedUser

i got flag about hmmm like 4-5 times and that was with 5 2 hours shifts not bad eh =) but i just found a blue wooley hat that sells for $87 not bad im getting pretty lucky myself :D

DeletedUser

got brown ragged shoes on my second job ever

funniest thing though was after spending 10 minutes mucking out stables to get 1 experience point to level up, I found a slingshot

DeletedUser

i found a green indian necklace a grey indian necklace a blue bandanna two rotten clubs a grey poncho and a yellow poncho.

i also found a ham witch i'm going to use my sugar to cure it. along with a nice medium rare t-bone steak. then fix up this big plate of beans and corn on the cob i found. now if i could just find some wiskey to put in this empty bottle.

DeletedUser3773

I found a yellow clothing doing river fishing and blue rags branding cattle

DeletedUser

Some1 left his dying donkey after finished drilling well so I took the poor animal home :D

DeletedUser

vest_black.png

DeletedUser

Hey NevYn nice find! Is that a regular or fancy waist coat?

From doing trading with indians:

Silver cross
Blue top hat
Sunday Clothing
and Huckleberry's slingshot

From repairing wagons a rusty foil

DeletedUser6359

I founda Sharp Foil trading with indians, sad part is it's a level 38 item and I'm only level 18. lol

DeletedUser

found a rusty shotgun and 4 rolls of cloth in my first 4 hours of trading with my lvl8 trader purist.:D

DeletedUser

so far from picking ________ i found 1 rusty shot gun, blue poncho,yellow poncho, club with nail, precise slingshot, red bow:p

digging graves-blue,red bow,green bow

i feel like that the game is telling me to switch from malee to range attacker
it an't all bad making money over fist:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ice Breaker

I found your dead body on the ground. I received 1$ from your pocket. :laugh:

DeletedUser

red bandana,black bandana,fishing pole,and brown rags before level 10