Dueling

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15440

How close to your oppenent do you have to be to attack another player? Im talking by way of levels... Im a level 14 builder and tried to attack what appeared to be a level 10 soldier, but it said i couldn't?!

Yet on server 1, i have a level 8 dueler (im building him that way) and it let me attack a level 1 greenhorn?

Could someone please explain the rules...

DeletedUser

How close to your oppenent do you have to be to attack another player? Im talking by way of levels... Im a level 14 builder and tried to attack what appeared to be a level 10 soldier, but it said i couldn't?!

Yet on server 1, i have a level 8 dueler (im building him that way) and it let me attack a level 1 greenhorn?

Could someone please explain the rules...

it depend on dueling level and that second case is impossible

DeletedUser

Thanks for taking the 30 seconds to answer the poor guy's question rather than hurfing and blurfing about whether he asked it in the right forum.

This place is just top heavy with wannabe moderators.

DeletedUser15560

Or he could have asked us in the town forum. I'm honestly unsure. All I know is that it depends on dueling levels. If you cannot duel him he either was passed out, in a hotel, or he had a higher/lower dueling level.

Not sure how it's calculated though. West stats doesn't have anything that I know of. The help file doesn't provide information.

DeletedUser

The Help file does have information on it. Here is the formula used to determine if you can duel someone based on dueling level. You only have to be able to get xp at 100% motivation to be able to duel them. You can have 0% motivation and still duel them even though you won't get any xp out of it because you could have at 100% motivation.

Experience points = (7 * dueling level of the loser) - (5 * Dueling level of the winner) + 5
The winner receives at least 5 experience points.

Or if you are really lazy use this http://www.scribd.com/share/upload/1...63zu7sqt0zypg7

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.