Moving

Should we add running or animated walking?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Hello, i was thinking about moving in the game(not moving from house to house, moving you character). I find that the game should show animated
walking(running could be cool, would use energy), not just selecting were you want to go, which you wait, and then your character just zips to the area.

DeletedUser

You expect that from creators of Tribal Wars?

But I totally agree that it would be cooler

DeletedUser

yeah then you could stop halfway between two places and look totally random and cause tons of lag on the map while you move

it's a yes/no question why isn't there a no option?

DeletedUser

then there's no way to tell because not everybody who votes posts...

DeletedUser

if they show walking then they should show the horse too when traveling and then you could upgrade to a cart/western wagon to carry more items... just a thought!

the game may slow down alot though if it is animated and cause computers and game play to be much slower i presume!

DeletedUser

why carry more items? i thout we could carry as much as we want.

DeletedUser

if you want to walk around and choose wat u kill than play runescape, i like it the way it is...the onlt thing is u shouldnt sleep for 8 hrs and you shouldnt take so long walking to the work sites. The actual work time is good though

btw can anyone tell me what labor points are and how i get them? its ******* me off.

DeletedUser

dont forget that the makers would have to close the game for a week or 2 so they can make all the new graphics, items and player movements...its too much work.

DeletedUser

Well, lets not try to get too fancy ans slow every thing down with tons of lag. If the character moved from tile to tile in steps rather than just in one big jump, with the ability to cancel the move in the middle, that would be much nicer than what we have and should not produce too much lag.

DeletedUser

Labor points = your total amount of skill points for that job.

And I vote no as well. Why make it slower (thus, gameplay sucks) for the bonus of something that doesn't even matter or effect in game play (especially once you get something to ride on, who wants to run then?)

DeletedUser

Ok firstly this isn't runescape and secondly where is the "this is a terrible idea" vote on the poll?

DeletedUser

I will post the same threat only now you can choose no in the poll :p