Bashing

DeletedUser5708

Is there any rule in he game regarding bashing by players and towns? Im in a small village and me and my townsfolks are been continually attacked by members of a larger town. Is this allowed? :mad:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately the short and unsatisfying (at least for you:nowink:) answer is: "yes, they can" (no political allusion intended:D).

The only option is to tightly manage your cash in hands. Then naturally the incentive to duel you should vanish with time (at least if your members are losing), as the other town's duellers should rise in duelling rank quickly and gain less and less XP (due to increasing duel ranking) and cash (due to your guys paying attention).

Alternatively you can :
- try to recruit and grow quickly/quicker than your opponent
- maybe hire a top dueller from another town to go and kick .....
- leave town and join different bigger town
- join an alliance with other smaller towns to take joint action
- send a telegram and plead for mercy:eek:

Cheers,
Bonez

DeletedUser2708

"Support you local sheriff!"

Well, for now, just "Support your local gunfighter!"

DeletedUser

He he he, I love terrorizing other towns.

I'm not saying that I've attacked him specifically, but I really don't get why people get so upset when someone attacks them and they lose. It's part of the game. Change the way you play the game if it isn't working!

DeletedUser5708

i dont mind gettin attacked, but i do when this biatch does it every 2hrs for $3

DeletedUser1105

He will soon be too high a level to attack you, so just wait it out.

Whenever you are not working, be sleeping. Whenever you earn money, immediatly bank it.

DeletedUser

There's always a sucker in everything just think that and you'll be ok. you can't win em all..Just wait until you are a higher level and get em all back.