Durotar

DeletedUser

Looking for ppl to join my town just newly made wanting ppl to help make it grow into one of the best towns.

message warhammer5001 for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

come on peeps still looking for fellow ppl to join my town and help make it grow!

DeletedUser

its all the way on the right on the second to bottom slot on the world map and on the tile its like top rightesh i am a builder class so i do plan on building the town up but i need others to help me with cash and all that to build it up i am currently working on the hotel but with only me bringing in cash its taking me a bit longer to get it up. so come and join and help make this town. pst warhammer5001 for info and an invite.

DeletedUser

Still have 3 spots open for my town taking almost anyone at least lvl 4 tho and willing to help out the town grow come on down and join!

DeletedUser3204

i am a proud member of this town and am committed to making this town flourish in production and population

DeletedUser

Come on peeps 2 more slots open come on u know u wanna join and help make this the biggest town ever!. pst warhammer5001 for an invite now!

DeletedUser

still have 1 spot open anyone over lvl 5 and apply just message warhammer5001 for an invite.

DeletedUser

well for now spots are full but if u want an invite let me know we will be probroly building more homes soon for more members so keep in touch!~

DeletedUser

currently working on the second lvl of residence and have a hotel and a general store built looking for more members interested in joining