Eagle River has $250 Donkey for $150 Donation---Blue Bandanna Here Too

DeletedUser

Come get your donkey at Eagle River for $400 instead of $1000.

All you have to do is message me or one of our councilors and tell us that you want to buy your donkey. Then accept the invitation and donate $150 dollars to the Town Treasury. Then buy your donkey at the discount price of $250. You leave and we are all happy. This is on the honor system but remember if you don't pay we will remember.

We also have a blue bandanna in our general store for anyone who wants to buy it for the quest.

DeletedUser

Be sure to post here when you will be able to sell black headband ;)

DeletedUser

Sounds a nice deal to me,
I might visit your town tomorrow to look your Store.

Do you accept also new members for your town?

DeletedUser

Come get your donkey at Eagle River for $400 instead of $1000.

All you have to do is message me or one of our councilors and tell us that you want to buy your donkey. Then accept the invitation and donate $150 dollars to the Town Treasury. Then buy your donkey at the discount price of $250. You leave and we are all happy. This is on the honor system but remember if you don't pay we will remember.

We also have a blue bandanna in our general store for anyone who wants to buy it for the quest.

WOW, good idea=)

DeletedUser

Sounds a nice deal to me,
I might visit your town tomorrow to look your Store.

Do you accept also new members for your town?

Regarding membership to the town, we have a long waiting list already. But we have a plan to help members who want to join us for the long term.

As for the donkey and bandana, get in touch with Peldon ingame after you arrive at the town, and he will provide you with the details.

If you can stick around in the area and help contribute to the town, it will prove to be a very rewarding experience as most of our current members can attest. All of our members were unknown to each other before this, a lot of us are playing the game for the first time, and we are having a great time because we are working together. So it will definitely be a rewarding experience in terms of gameplay if you decide to stick around Eagle River.

DeletedUser

Anyone else wants a donkey for $400 instead of the $1000 if you are not a member of a town or your town doesnt have a general store. Let us know.

DeletedUser

HEY is there no risk in this as if it happens that a player enters ur town then buys a donkey and leave town without giving $150...then wat ..

is there any special arrangements for that

and 1 more thing that i m a regular player on both worlds and very experienced frm world 1.
i m only lvl 4 here but increasing and increasing so if u want any mem....then pls invite
me

DeletedUser

If they joined bought and didnt donate i will personally duel them whenever they join a town for the next year :)

DeletedUser

hell Pink Palomimo will do it for 375:) and for Ladies only 350 :)

just mail us too :)

DeletedUser

Hey this thread is in the wrong place but seeing as it's here...

Wanted will strike a bargain as well.

Hi there Annie. ;)

DeletedUser

Let me know when you're selling ponies, then I'll trek the 8 hours to buy and donate. ;)