join me

DeletedUser

i have started a new town called grim reaper, please join my town. its small but i hope to build it up. thank u.

DeletedUser

I already have a town, but let me give you a little bit of advice. Talk about what makes your town stand out- active players? well developed? located near variety of jobs? After you describe how you stand out, tell people what you're looking for, job-wise and level-wise. A level 2 and a level 32 probably would be a bit out of place with you, for example.

Let me say this, though. I took a look at your town and I'm very impressed. For all the people out there looking for a town, this guy started one, built a general store, and built most of a mortician without any help. :bandit: This is one heck of a dedicated player who isn't afraid of working hard. Any town he's a part of will certainly benefit from having someone like him in it.

If you're in the lower levels, seriously give grugory's town grim reaper some serious thought. Given how much he's done before having more members, with a team he'll have one of the best towns in the West. Good luck and keep up the good work. :D