Perditions Empire

DeletedUser

Well as two other towns have done what we had in mind after we maxed Perditions Wake out we have decided to announce that we too are expanding to other towns, and so we have decided to unite our towns under one name, Perditions Empire.

Our Empire aims to expand and develop, we are already at work on our second town, which will soon be announced. Once we have maxed a town out we will fill it with duellers and adventures to protect our other towns while we develop them.

Allies

We are currently allies with The United Towns of The West, thus creating a Bloc. The Blocs aim is to unite Towns so that they can benefit from one another. For example at the moment Perditions Empire allows United Tows of The West to join their towns so they can buy certain items that they can not obtain from their own town and vica versa. As you can see we benefit off each other.

Perditions Empire is lead by Dacey49 and Cragsterboy

Remember:

The Empire can only Rise from the Perdition as that is where the fire of the end is.

Any questions?

:indian:Crag

DeletedUser

This is so weak.

Seriously, what game was this again?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG, did I log into the wrong game?

The Huggable West? The Loving West? The Allied West?

With all the big towns forming "family townships" and being allied to each other.... we solve all the dueling problems.

There will be no enemies to be dueled.

Except maybe small towns that steadfastly refuse to join either and get targeted - which can be cleared just like we clear the forest.

I need to rethink The West. Perhaps go back to Tribal Wars, where all these originated from anyways.

DeletedUser

Power comes from consolidation and progress past maxing can only come from cooperation.

Plus our bloc already has a loose bloc that aims at nothing but destroying us (cragsterboy, yep, that one ;) )

DeletedUser

Keep up the good work!

You've found the perfect way to ruin everyones fun.

DeletedUser

OMG, did I log into the wrong game?

The Huggable West? The Loving West? The Allied West?

With all the big towns forming "family townships" and being allied to each other.... we solve all the dueling problems.

There will be no enemies to be dueled.

Except maybe small towns that steadfastly refuse to join either and get targeted - which can be cleared just like we clear the forest.

I need to rethink The West. Perhaps go back to Tribal Wars, where all these originated from anyways.

Lol im usually against Town families but as a builder on world 3 ive got nothing else to do now in my town. So i made the decision of only allowing myself to be apart of a family on this world. But the Bloc well we didn’t really arrange that, it just happened as we we're both allies already so it developed into a Bloc.

And yay we got enemies, who shall fall to the the smell of the musk of our Guns ;)

DeletedUser

John Rose: Right, so because we are making ourselves powerful, we are ruining everyone's fun? Oh of course, 'cause we were the ONLY ones that could do this and we took advantage of.. uhh, better organization and leadership?

Right.

Poison Apple: Even though you are an idiot, I think your post should be replied to. There will always be enough enemies. We are a bloc, that does not mean that other blocs won't rise. There are always idiots like Ssomak the (guess what?) idiot who will keep dueling our towns for no other reason than well, I guess idiots don't really need reasons.

Something like you! :) You should understand.

DeletedUser

..and yes, Perditions Wake and San Jose have been allies way before any towns were close to maxing and the idea of nations ever came up.

DeletedUser

J

Poison Apple: Even though you are an idiot, I think your post should be replied to. There will always be enough enemies. We are a bloc, that does not mean that other blocs won't rise. There are always idiots like Ssomak the (guess what?) idiot who will keep dueling our towns for no other reason than well, I guess idiots don't really need reasons.

Something like you! :) You should understand.

Mods, do insults result in infractions?

I have been nothing but polite and I get called an idiot?

Wow, Ronald, a surefire way to garner respect on the forum. I am sure everyone here would applaud you right now for your intelligence :laugh:

DeletedUser

It was an observation. Another way to build up a town? Learn to judge people fast; that way you let only the right people into your town and you grow.

Well, sometimes you judge someone and the prognosis is not too favorable, in which case I call it as I see it.

One more thing, just because you were polite doesn't mean that you were being nice. A person who isn't polite but is nice is worth ten who are polite and act like, well, you :)

Take care.

DeletedUser

How can you complain the game will be ruined??

There's a link of successful towns that want different items from their stores and more members to guide. What else are builders ment to do once a town is nearly finished - have a cuppa team and build some rail road stations. I think everyone is a bit stuck up to us because their towns have failed. :p

DeletedUser

well as the world 3 mod, i have to put my duties before the game its self. So as this topic has become an argument i will not be involved in it. I will watch from the sidelines and if this argument starts involving offensive words i will close this topic and give the user an infraction.

I do not mind a debate, but in debates there is no need for offensive words.

Thanks,

~Crag

DeletedUser

I
One more thing, just because you were polite doesn't mean that you were being nice. A person who isn't polite but is nice is worth ten who are polite and act like, well, you :)

Take care.

Clutching at straws? :laugh:

I never said I was nice, pls read my post again. I said I was polite. Polite does not equal nice.

Anyway no more comments from me. I find this futile so Crag, pls do your job. Thank you forum mod.

DeletedUser

Well as two other towns have done what we had in mind after we maxed Perditions Wake out we have decided to announce that we too are expanding to other towns, and so we have decided to unite our towns under one name, Perditions Empire.

Our Empire aims to expand and develop, we are already at work on our second town, which will soon be announced. Once we have maxed a town out we will fill it with duellers and adventures to protect our other towns while we develop them.

Allies

We are currently allies with The United Towns of The West, thus creating a Bloc. The Blocs aim is to unite Towns so that they can benefit from one another. For example at the moment Perditions Empire allows United Tows of The West to join their towns so they can buy certain items that they can not obtain from their own town and vica versa. As you can see we benefit off each other.

Perditions Empire is lead by Dacey49 and Cragsterboy

Remember:

The Empire can only Rise from the Perdition as that is where the fire of the end is.

Any questions?

Deputy Sheriff: Crag, since many Towns are forming family alliances. Why would not the T-W Team created a Diplomacy Section???

I know this will turns out just like Tribalwars...

But, I am just curious.

DeletedUser

*shake head*
Okay, so 'what' is everyone's problem with town families?
Isn't that the next logical progression from maxing?

DeletedUser

Don't mind ronald people. He has to put up with me all the time, let alone run a budding empire. Now he has to deal with people flaming the 'family town' idea? I believe we know what happens when people argue about 'federal governemnts'. It becomes 25 pages long and gets locked.

Let's just leave this be. Yes, Perditions Wake has made extra towns, and so have we. What did you think was going to happen to the builders who maxed a town out. And if their loyalties lie with the main town - what do you think they're gonna do - leave forever and build up a random town with no affiliation to the main one?

No. Once a town maxes out or appraoches that point, naturally it expands.

Anyone who tries to say this doesn't belong in this game is deluding themselves.