New Quest? Little things (The broken chair)

DeletedUser

Little things (The broken chair)
Barkeeper Henry Walker: Hello! Good that you are here. Too bad you weren't here last night. Paddy got drunk again. He smashed a chair. I'm trying to fix the chair right now. I see that you have a few tools with you, could you please help me?

Target: Gain 25 points in the skill repairing

Requires:
Skill Repairing at 25 (with bonus)

Reward: + 30 Experience points
+ $ 200

The quest comes up when you obtain the tool box from the building windmills job. You have to place the tool box in your product inventory display screen.

DeletedUser

I done the quest and got the reward. I didn't find it on weststats. I notice the quest came up after I placed the toolbox in the product box.

DeletedUser1105

If this is true then it changes everything. Who knows how many 'hidden' quests there are?

You'll have to equip every item and check the quests to find out if it opens a quest!

And maybe you need to be at certain levels to do it. Interesting....

DeletedUser

If this is true then it changes everything. Who knows how many 'hidden' quests there are?

You'll have to equip every item and check the quests to find out if it opens a quest!

And maybe you need to be at certain levels to do it. Interesting....

Yeah its a true quest ,I had this awhile ago ,I didnt realise you had to equip it though to open the quest

DeletedUser

This brings in a whole new level of gameplay. Fantastic. I wonder if praying might have something to do with opening quests up? Oxo do you pray a lot?

DeletedUser

After equipping it, do you just open up the Quest page? The reason I ask is because I am equipping myself with a bunch of different items, but I am not seeing anything new. No, I do not have anymore toolboxes to try it, but I am going there now. That's why I am asking.

DeletedUser

After you equip the toolbox, go the quest page and the quest should be up for you.

DeletedUser

thought I give the following items a chance to open up new quests, but with no success:p (If this thread is a fool's joke, I proudly admit that I fell for it:D)

Trout,
Salmon,
Fool's Gold
Wood
Coyote Teeth
Buffalo Skin
Lasso
Horseshoe
poster
handcuffs
Map
Sledge Hammer
Tooth Bracelet
Roll with wire
empty bottle

DeletedUser

It is definitely not a wind up post and to be honest I had never brought it up as well I didnt really think it was worth it lol and as to praying I hardly ever remember to (rather like real life)

DeletedUser

It's true. I just equipped the toolbox and it popped up on the Quest page.

DeletedUser

Yeah I still have my handcuffs though.. what lvl is the quest you use them anyways?