Twin town idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OK I don't know if this has been tried and I don't know if it would work but here's the idea.

Two towns close to each other, one town concentrates on one sort of building the other town on a different sort.
So say you have General Store in one and Tailor in the other.
The two (or more) towns work together to move residents between them as people need to use the different facilities.

Anyone got any comments on this?

DeletedUser

Sounds Like an idea? Also seems to be on the verge of cheating...

DeletedUser

Doesn't sound like cheating to me... But I am curious what kind of benefit you would expect over just building one big town? Cheaper residence?

DeletedUser

Yep cheaper residence would be the kickstart, also the ability to "set up" duels would be a side effect. You get straight at the start 10 players maximum, only need one hotel if you do it right and have active mayors and a good spread of people.

DeletedUser

the time limit between joining and rejoining towns would limit this alot
the time limit increases the more often you do it

DeletedUser

the time limit between joining and rejoining towns would limit this alot
the time limit increases the more often you do it

Actually it makes it impossible to work. At least, work and have better results than 1 town.

DeletedUser

Your better off with 10 in one town 5 building each store then 2 towns trying to build separately

DeletedUser

Hefty,
Remember that NO FAMILY TOWNS thread you started in the beginning of the game? well this is just like that, but the opposite and calling them twins as apposed to a family. Don't you see the idea for family towns will never die. New players will always think, "oh lets link up towns so that we can become the best unfairly and not have to try to play the game"

and again i will agree with Hefty
NO FAMILY TOWNS:mad:

DeletedUser

Sorry I don't get why this is so unfair, I have seen and heard a lot about towns that use "rotation" with players. Where is the difference with this?
Come to that if there is a delay between leaving and rejoining a town how does rotation work?

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to Noble Your Villages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a Second?

This is The West
In Western Times and Times in the Depression, Men Came,worked on a ranch for a few months then left.

Town = Ranch

Ranches did not have other Allied Ranches, they were always warring.

Status
Not open for further replies.