Town flag competition

DeletedUser

One of our members found it, we just edited to delete some images.

Attachments

• flag.jpg
    flag.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser

New Buda (history and fiction)

img.php

New Buda -the first hungarian colony in the West, which was founded by the hungarian emigrants who fled from Hungary after the lost hungarian freedom fight in 1848. It was founded in Iowa, south from the Thompson river bridge. As the time passed the colony almost became a ghost town, but with the arrival
of some brave adventurers bringing the hope of prospering , life returned to New Buda.

DeletedUser

Here is the current flag for the town of Paxton. :D

Attachments

• paxton flag.jpg
    paxton flag.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 4

DeletedUser

same

same problem it always to big
i make it tiny its grand {as i think}

its then the right file type and its comes up its not when it is

its stupid {i dunno y itt wont work 4 me }

DeletedUser

just wondering if this would work for a town flag?:huh: it says it is 214x146 88kb
just wondering would it fit? and what jpg or what should i save it what type of pic gif or tif or png? or jpg?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

English%20flag%20west.jpg

lol, we love england so we used there flag as ours :)

Ummmm, just so you know for future reference that's not the English flag. That is the Union Jack or Union Flag, which is comprised of the flags for England (the central red cross),Scotland (the background blue and diagonal white cross) and the old Irish flag (the diagonal red cross).

Otherwise, i like it :D

DeletedUser

Colchester

img.php

Colchester's flag, the Union Jack with an edited Colchester united emblem over it lol

DeletedUser

VasK,

Nice reuse of Tzicimie symbol there *S*

One I did for the town I'm part of
Town: Glenrowan
img.php

DeletedUser

Should I ever establish or be in the position to promote a town flag it shall be:

hgwt.jpg

DeletedUser

Kennedy City's Flag, Part of the 'DU'......... :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8926

img.php

Check this out - i blended the background colour so that the flag actually looks round in the town profile :)