Remove Native American Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I demand that the Native American characters be removed from this English game because they are not English characters. The Native American people of the west spoke many different languages none of them was English. If your enforcing your "English language Only" rule its the same as racism. Remove the poor Native American characters, do not repeat the wicked history of the American holocaust.

DeletedUser

By that time several eastern tribes had already been decimated .

DeletedUser

I think troll is a bit harsh . It was an attempt at a parody I think . Just poorly planned and executed .

DeletedUser

I demand that the Native American characters be removed from this English game because they are not English characters. The Native American people of the west spoke many different languages none of them was English. If your enforcing your "English language Only" rule its the same as racism. Remove the poor Native American characters, do not repeat the wicked history of the American holocaust.
Well, I dont think so. Native American characters should stay cause they really took part in the history of the old American west. That makes the game more interesting too cause there are more characters. That wouldnt be so racist either cause at least they are involved with the game and not ignored like if they were insignificant or something.

Some of them might have learned English over time communicating with white Americans. I think there should be more characters besides Henry, John, Waupee and Maya. There should be a few outlaws and Mexicans too.

DeletedUser

In actual fact the first settlers from England were greeted by an Indian who spoke English fluently.

DeletedUser

thats malarky ulthor, and i can tell you that although he may be a troll, there were thousands of atrocities heaped on to the native american peoples in this era and during the times directly following the gold rush and complete settlement of the west.

children were stolen from their tribes, forced into extremist christian and english only indian schools and severely beaten for speaking of anything that wasnt european. one of the main objectives of the newly formed bia was to eradicate native culture to diminish threats of rebellion. it was a holocaust, and you wouldnt put nazi's and jews in this game would you? some of the most horrific and tragic stories i have ever heard have come from the lips of survivors of the europeanization of our ancestors. so if hes a troll, whatever hes a troll, but there is serious challenge in his words. i saw you all jump on the bandwagon about slavery. "oh it was so horrible, how could you call us racist, lock this thread" yada yada yada. i guess its ok to murder an entire race of people, steal their land, steal their children, their culture, their heritage, and their way of life and force them onto tiny plots of wasteland that nobody else wants.... just as long as you dont make them pick cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.