Granger Empre

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3741

This feels like the scene from the movie where all the munchkins come out dancing and singing

"ding dong the witch is dead"

DeletedUser

may i point out that you have not been able to do the hotel bug for 2 or 3 weeks now as it has been fixed.

And have you ever thought that they might of got someone else's town that had already been built and then did a deal with them and claimed ownership of it. Just a thought for you.

:indian:Crag

Diggo11

And have you ever thought that they might of got someone else's town that had already been built and then did a deal with them and claimed ownership of it. Just a thought for you.

Well thats unlikely after his towns were all degraded and all members except one banned.

DeletedUser

i have been reading all over the forum about the hotel bug but didn't know what it was?
What was the bug and how did they benefit from it?

DeletedUser

i have been reading all over the forum about the hotel bug but didn't know what it was?
What was the bug and how did they benefit from it?

There is to be no discussion on how to do the bug but they benefit from it because it gives you a large sum of money in seconds. And thats all im saying and anyone else shall say about it

DeletedUser

There is no point in further discussion on this topic as its been dealt with

Status
Not open for further replies.