Fancy cap?

DeletedUser

Hey,

does any1 know, why is it written in the west-stats.com that fancy cap comes with level 2 tailor but it isn't here when it's build. Goods level is also 2, but...? Why? How can we get it? What it depends from for fancy item to appear or not?

regards.

DeletedUser11353

you don`t get every time a fancy cap when you build tailor level 2.it gives you random items. best way to get in your town is to have your motivation 100% when finishing the building and pray in the churc for 15 minutes but it`s too late for you now

DeletedUser

BEEP.... :/ everybody's just trying to build as fast as they can without thinking about consequences...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9891

Then you need to organise them :)

Get some tips from a builder in a town that's doing well and pass them on, is my suggestion, then keep people in line.

Lots of towns rely on other people to know what you're thinking or to do what's right, but they need a lot of organisation, communication, donation and other sorts of ation I'll think of later :p

DeletedUser

Then you need to organise them :)

Get some tips from a builder in a town that's doing well and pass them on, is my suggestion, then keep people in line.

Lots of towns rely on other people to know what you're thinking or to do what's right, but they need a lot of organisation, communication, donation and other sorts of ation I'll think of later :p

well, that's what I'm trying to do.. :) but still, it's too late for a fancy cap.. :(

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Those weren't facts by the way, there's nothing really to suggest you can do anything to make the random choice of products any less random.

DeletedUser

sorry nashy the higher your building level and the higher your motivation the more likely you are to end up with good products in stores. Limiting prayyer to once a day and scheduling that prayer sesssion to right before construction seems to help as well...tested on two worlds with input from a third :p

DeletedUser

sorry nashy the higher your building level and the higher your motivation the more likely you are to end up with good products in stores. Limiting prayyer to once a day and scheduling that prayer sesssion to right before construction seems to help as well...tested on two worlds with input from a third :p

Would you care to post the statistics?

I am always skeptical of these claims because one player's experiance is highly unlikely to provide adequate statistical evidence of anything involving large amounts of probability.

Prove the probability of:
Getting x item vs not getting it with a new building level.
Increase/decrease by praying beforehand.
The increase/decrease achieved by various levels of motivation.
The increase/decrease achieved by various construction levels.

Prove that and I'll accept that your results are well researched.

DeletedUser

Since it is (more or less) after the fact I can't give you actual figures. What I can do is give you anecdotal evidence. In world 4 where the Oasis gave me the first look at this no construction on a shop was done by a builder with less than 40 pts in construction. At least 1 fancy item was found in each new shop level. The gunsmith is virtually empty of rusty weapons. We then moved on to another town and the same pattern held. Judging from this I implemented changes in World two and noticed an immediate improvement in the level of goods. The same followed in world 1. The fancy items keep showing up and the rusty ones don't

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Ok so what about my 6 towns, 5 towns do not like to waste time by praying and one town insists on it. In the 5 towns that do not pray there are a few rusty items and a nice amount of fancy items (about a 1:4 ratio, rusty to fancy). The town that insists on praying has the same amount of rusty item as my town in world 1, despite being 2 levels under. It has 1 less fancy item in the tailor with 2 levels difference.

Now if your data suggests that praying increases the chance of fancy item and decreases the chance of rusty items, then this must mean that my data equally suggests that praying increases the chances of rusty items and does not effect the chance of fancy items.

They cancel out meaning that we don't have a clue.
But then if we include the many other prayer possibilities and then the fact that it might not do anything at all it become silly.

It's like a T-W religion :D

DeletedUser

You don't comment about the relative difference in motivation or builder skill in the towns. Praying certainly isn't going to give a bad builder with low motivation a better chance at fancy goods than a more skilled builder with good motivation.

I reckon its like the premium advantages - premium income gives you a bigger chance at finding products but it's no guarantee that a premium player will get a union flag faster than a regular player.