Another Idea from the Dutch The West, Stoch for the Shops

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,
first i want to say: i'm Dutch so if you don't understand it. Ask it!

This is an Idea by: SvenNL (if you don't know him, he's dutch)
The Idea is this, every shop has a kind of a stock, cause if you have a Tailor or something, you get a Random stock, so you must be lucky if you want good Items. Same like, that you need a Green and Blue Idian Necklace and if you need them you must travel very much for each of them!
So what do you think about this: If you Buy something there comes something back! it must be the same item only another colour like, you buy a brown rag and there comes a blue rad in that place!

So you go to for example to the General Store, that General Store has an Green Indian Necklace, you buy that.
and ''The West'' Refresht itself and you click for example again on
General Store and on the place of the Green necklace there is an Blue.
So you buy that Blue to, en than it there comes an another item
(but it the new item can't be an Donkey or something, it always is the same item, but an another colour)

Bye bye!

EDIT: I'm sorry for the titel.. It is Stock, not Stoch (I type it Wrong)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

uhhh.. I'm Dutch (you know, from The Netherlands) Not German
I mean to say, ''What do you mean???''

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just kidding dude :D

This is not a good idea. First, this idea will not encourage trade between towns. How the other town will get income from the store if not from the sale of the items? If every town has the items, there is no need to buy it from other town. Second, having the feature is like having every items, but with a selection of colors. Third, What color you want to put for special items like Sunday Clothing?

So, this idea in not a good one.

DeletedUser

I dislike the idea. I would be upset if I went to click on a purchase and someone beat me to it. Then I imagine I would have to wait or buy items I do not want until the store resets to the item I originally wanted.

DeletedUser

I dislike the idea of the shops inventory changing every time there is a purchase .
Example , the general store in My town has the "golden Indian Necklace" , I go off to earn money to buy it . I return someone else bought it and now there's only the "Grey Indian Necklace" . I would be very upset .
No ! I do not like this concept at all .

DeletedUser1105

I don't like this idea, for the reasons already outlined above.

DeletedUser

Make that a third dislike for this idea.

Good in principle, but would just fail in implementation.