Doomed, doomed I tell ya!

DeletedUser

Looked through the entire map and it would seem the land gods hate us. Hmm, someone must have urinated on a bush or something cause there isn't a single ghost town in the world. For toughs who can't live without being in a warm bed I pity you, as for the adventure types looks like the sleeping under the stars thing will be our best friend in this fight. Man who makes the first town with a gen store and hotel will be god I tell ya!

DeletedUser

In the second world the gods were forgetful and failed toplace ghost towns for 2 days I believe. Offer up your prayers that the gods might hear us!

DeletedUser

*zips up his zipper turning around from a bush*

Huh? Oh yes, oh great land gods give us the strength to survive the harshness without a town. Or if you really love us give us but three so that we may continue to urinate in a outhouse rather then your great poison ivy and moss plants!

DeletedUser

Or sleep under the bush instead of peeing on it.

Beware morning showers, though. :p

DeletedUser

Heh agreed...oh well I will live as the roughneck I am making the stars my bestest friend. Hug stars hug :) hah seems a lot of people looking to build towns or go fast are going to be pretty upset for awhile though XD

DeletedUser

Do you think John Wayne or Clint Eastwood cared if they slept under the stars? :)

Who am I kidding? I'm looking for a nice down comforter too.

DeletedUser

RI we were just talking about that I looked all through the map not one. Enjoy the stary night ;) And in October? Sheesh I would be lucky to see half the people live through the winter on that cool weather.

DeletedUser

check the bottom right corner and you'll find a ghost town to stay in

DeletedUser

Hey... then the 1st guy who builds a town will b god 2?
I wanted 2 build 1.

DeletedUser

There a 4 ghost towns at the right of the map....one for each square. It was right handy crawling out from under my bush near one. About to use one for the second time in an hour or so.

Get ready............sleep !!!!! zzzzzzz

DeletedUser

Yeah I noticed that to...damn you staff it would have been funny to watch the worms sqwerm a little longer XD Oh well suppose I will join the crowd once I finish my 2 hours of hunting for a raven feather and 2 hours putting up posters.

DeletedUser

Made my way over to Washington. Much like the other 121 people currently at the town.

DeletedUser

First town is up- place called "New Deal- FULL"- still 500 pts, but I reckon it will have a hotel right quick.