Trophies...

• Thread starter The Yellow Dart
  • Start date

DeletedUser

yeah theres always got to be a bonus not just a medal well actully you don't have to but yeah

DeletedUser

Yeah, I really like this idea. I think it could be something like a trophy case where you could also store random items that have no practical purpose but just are reminders of events or times in the game. Such as Christmas time a special items like a "'08 Wreath" becomes findable on jobs for a week or two. Something to kind of collect and show different times in the past you were playing the game.

DeletedUser

I hope the wreath would be findable as a Product, not down to luck though. As luck never gets me anything :(

DeletedUser

I think the Developers will catch wind of the suggestions that get a lot of buzz on this forum. I appreciate the votes of confidence! It would be great to play a role in the development of such a great game.

DeletedUser

For completing difficult or milestone tasks (some negative), a player could receive "trophies," which appear as small icons in a small table within the character profile. hovering over an icon would give more info about the specific trophy. Other players viewing the player's profile can view these icons/trophies.

This would allow players to back up their bragging with some evidence. :)

Milestones could be:

Found over 500 products while working
Increased a skill to over X points, etc. (a different icon for each skill over X)
Won more than 100 duels
Legacy (been in the current world for so long)
Spent a certain amount of cash on building in town
Spent a certain amount of cash on inventory
Lost over 100 duels
etc. etc. etc.

Excellent Idea from an excellent dude *(not saying that cus im in his town xD ) but i totally agrea with this... it would add a touch of coolness to the game and encourage other players to play... If we was to do this mayi suggest we all have personal Homepages for free or buy them like premium (but buy one - off payment)... But if you doo tooo much then you may make it like a game called KOL (which is rubbish)

DeletedUser

I dont like the bonus idea. It gives players an unfair advantage. Just put on trophies and it should give you pride in yourself....like a real trophy.

Edit: *signed*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats true, Xbox Achievements and PS3 Trophies arent all for people who pay...

DeletedUser

like i said this is a very good idea but would be unfair if it was just for premium :(
but maybe you get something like 5 spaces for trophies but with premium 10?

DeletedUser

Bump!

Keeping my thread alive... I really want to see some trophies, people!! :D