Dueling

DeletedUser

33ubklj.png

DeletedUser

HEY U WIN by all of them but can u pls tell me is there any special trick for beating the thief which is a work of quest as i tried 17 times and lost

pls help me out

DeletedUser

he will always attack the same way, look to the reports of your previous duels, and adjust your dodging style.

like if he shoots on your head 1st shot, then make sure you dodge away your head.

DeletedUser

he will always attack the same way, look to the reports of your previous duels, and adjust your dodging style.

like if he shoots on your head 1st shot, then make sure you dodge away your head.

AS u said that he always attack the same way so as i tried the same on making my way out of head but he still hit my head

DeletedUser

AS u said that he always attack the same way so as i tried the same on making my way out of head but he still hit my head

he doesnt attack everytime the same. It changes pretty much. just change your duel settings everytime, make sure you dont dodge and aim the same way everytime. And keep an eye on yor healthbar. dont let it go to 0

DeletedUser

How do the rankings work? My main dueler in town is ranked 175 but is 70-0. Also his exp/dueling lvl r still the same. How does he make this higher?

DeletedUser

How do the rankings work? My main dueler in town is ranked 175 but is 70-0. Also his exp/dueling lvl r still the same. How does he make this higher?

i suppose you get duel XP from the wins of duels. The bigger level enemy the more XP you get from winning. So if hes been only attacking lower level players then he wont get much XP.

Check my rank at w1. Im rank 74, 34wins 17 losses..

DeletedUser

0 wins
7 losses

workers ftl!

most duelist ever got outta me was around 30$, truly sad....

DeletedUser

Its the Experience, he must have attacked weaker people and not gained much.

DeletedUser274

If you fight really weak people you barely get exp. Your main dueler should fight someone his lvl, if he has the balls.

DeletedUser

Who needs balls of steel when you can have balls of gold?

- 5 HP

- 42 HP

Mad John wins the duel, gains 9 experience points and steals $188 from troggster.

:D

DeletedUser

Nice work, considering the guy was 2 levels above u and also a dueling level above you.

but couldn't that be because

a) he was two levels above because he got more xp from better jobs (not includings fightin) and so his fighting might be low.

b) his dueling lvl is 1 lvl above his normal lvl because he could have got lucky on a couple of duels and won them

DeletedUser

a guy come into my town and chalanged me to a duel and I won my first duel ever

DeletedUser

you know in dueling which skills are the most important to train? and how would you start off. say when your lvl 3 would you start with aim and all that or vigor or something