Greenhorns

DeletedUser

Why we can't attack greenhorns!!! thats so unfair... tell me if i'm wrong:

if you are a greenhorn (with level above 10) you can't get attacked but you can join a town and live happy without being attacked and annoyed for a while and when you get level 20, 30 or 100 later if you want, choose a character... am i right??

They shouldn't be allowed to join a town if they are greenhorns... there are greenhorns that are 2 levels above me that i want to duel, but i can't and it is frustrating... :mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

Let's look at it from an in-game perspective, which says...

IF YOU KILL A GREENHORN, YOU HAVE NO DIGNITY

DeletedUser

i am talking about the greenhorns that have the same level than you, even better items than you, that are in a town, but they can't get attacked....

DeletedUser

Ah, but a lot of bandits don't care about dignity- they just want the money.... And quite a few "fast guns" killed green horns to enhance their reputations. Actually, his problem would be solved if they just made a rule that you can no longer pick a class after level 20- if you are a green horn at level 21, you'll ALWAYS be a greenhorn.

Seems fair, since the other classes can't change. If a Dueler decides he doesn't like dueling, he can't change his mind. So why should a greenhorn, who thought he wouldn't like dueling, get a chance to change his mind? 20 levels should be plenty of time for a player to decide what he likes to do.

DeletedUser

The #1 player on W-1 is a greenhorn ... figure that out if you can ... so much for the game being centered around dueling.