Light Shall prevail over the Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think we'd all agree that most of our members duels are from the others town...

So your statement is incorrect - I have these stats:

The Shadow City -- Wins 193 -- Losses 157 -- Net Gain +33

Dusty Pass -- Wins 174 -- Losses 160 -- Net Gain +14

I'm including a couple of our guys who are not in town and have net losses.

And I included X who seems to have joined another town ? Is that permanent ?

I'd post the names and records but it is in Excel and won't format ... feel free to figure it out and let me know if you think my numbers are off.

Stats > Opinions

ps I have 10$ on HeftySmurf saying their losses are to players from other towns - any takers ?

pps if X isn't coming back ... I think that would make him the first refugee ! Remember X that you attacked me first !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whistling and Realm considering you ***** known easy victories, i would not brag about that tbh.

Our losses idk about.

X will bbl.

Stats as in 40 wins for shadow due to whoring?
yes methinks.
Now my screen is broke, if u wanna be annoying and bring "Tribal Wars" into this, hows about i send my 60 odd Nobles from W6?

DeletedUser

You, X and Butch Cassidy are the only people I have attacked ... you're the 3 highest level duelers in your town. Honestly the others aren't worth wasting energy on...

The other stats in my duel record are from people attacking me.

Duel XP > Job XP (if not min/maxing with mega high swimming/setting traps.)

-------------- Edit:

ps sure lets bring Tribal Wars into this ...

W-6 started Sept 2007 and you have 160 villages

W-17 started April 2008 and I have 296 villages - which is #1 village count by about 50 if I used up my 30 nobles.

I started out as a Tribal Wars noob and ended up leading Che !!! the #1 tribe on W-17 for awhile ... but it became a job and now I'm solo.

I was also the #1 player on W-18 from the start til I quit at 450K and I was way way ahead ... like 70k points more then second place.

DeletedUser

Well, sounds fun.
Add 2 more losses to your Town and two wins for us

DeletedUser

I'd come over and even up the score but you are still "Duel is not possible for 48 hours".

DeletedUser41

Now that -X- has left and you are unavailable to duel, that only really leaves Butch, and to be fair to him he takes a lot of stick and gets on with it.

I have noticed he is getting better at defence as well so proves he is capable of adapting and bettering the stats that matter.

Thats what this is all about. If i lose, learn from it, move on, try again.

Its all a learning curve as far as i am concerned for most of us.

Fun to be had by all.

Now where did i put my bat :confused:

DeletedUser

ownedjo2.png

owned2wo8.png

Faustolpt, Lowest member in town

5 Wins in two hours
0 losses

Against Shadow

go Faus go go!

DeletedUser274

Oh I'll be back after I wait 7 hours to rejoin the town. Whistling you only duel us 3 cause we're the only ones high enough for you to attack. You could duel more of us if you weren't 4 levels higher than all the members of our town. . .

DeletedUser

There are many more of you I could attack, but anything under 25 XP is not worth it.

The rule is not 5 levels as most people think ... the rule is only that both players would receive XP.

From the help area:

"Both players have to be able to gain experience points from the duel. These are calculated from the dueling level."

http://en1.the-west.net/help.php?article=duel_requirements

At my dueling level now 28, I could start duels against players L 21 + but I'd only get 11 XP and that just isn't worth the energy.

I'm still waiting for Hefty to tell me what low levels I attacked that were so easy - X and Butch have higher dueling XP then I do ... I mean if you're going to make false statements then expect to get called on them.

DeletedUser274

We have more dueling xp cause we duel people our lvl or higher. You're dueling people with lower lvls, thats why you have low experience. That and I've simply dueled more than you. There are lvl 15s that are 20+ dueling lvl but I could go annihilate them but wouldn't prove anything would it?

DeletedUser

Who else should I be dueling within reasonable distance ?

In case you forget X, you attacked me FIRST and I only attacked you once in retaliation before HeftySmurf declared war on us ... after war declaration ... well all bets are off.

The only person I had attacked from Dusty Pass prior to the war was Hefty and he attacked me once back in retaliation.

If you have a problem with the war then you should talk to your Mayor about his choices on who he declares war on.

ps - sorry that I'm not min/maxing and dumping all my points into setting traps or swimming so I could do good XP jobs, but until our tailor is ranked higher ... I'm stuck doing max 30 XP/hr jobs or dueling ... dueling is better XP and more fun.

pps the other reason I have low XP is that I've had tons of noobs attack me giving me free XP ... I give them credit for trying, and appreciate the XP.

ppps - I attacked Dave for the first time just now ... he was 25 XP when I started the duel but I gained a duel level from Butch ... so I only got 20 XP... the only reason I attacked him is so I could ding L 25 ... well that and war.

DeletedUser274

I don't mind the war, since our members on the whole are beating your members. You have 2 good duelers in your town, thats it. And I get 30-40 xp per hour and my skills arent great. Shouldn't rely on a tailor to do jobs.

anyways I think I'm done with this pnp for a few days.

DeletedUser

I'm waiting on the tailor to rank so I can hopefully get some swimming or setting traps items ... I have no other choice in jobs. The highest percentage job I can do is Breaking Horses (31%) and I really doubt you're doing any higher difficulty job so your claim of 30-40 XP an hour is ludicrous.

I still don't see how you think you're beating us given the town stats presented already ... but go right ahead and think it if you like.

DeletedUser

They are winning on the forum and most excuses for losing, and we're winning in the game ... I'll let yall decide which is more important.

Read page 3 for the carnage.

ps seriously there aren't that many good threads ... take time to read it through !

Hmm....ok....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's

PvP

not

PnP

You people sound stupid when you say it wrong.

"Politics and Propaganda" has been misused as player vs player too many freaking times.

DeletedUser

PVP is fighting amongst individuals ...

PnP is what this forum is used for when there are town versus town conflicts.

I don't particularly care for the PnP part of the game but it was certainly effective from time to time in Tribal Wars in creating illusions or distorting the truth in regards to war. *cough TNP cough* (inside joke)

ps ^^^ I thought you got bannzored ?

DeletedUser

Stop Crying over Names.
L33t Clean up Job.

PVP is fighting amongst individuals ...

PnP is what this forum is used for when there are town versus town conflicts.

I don't particularly care for the PnP part of the game but it was certainly effective from time to time in Tribal Wars in creating illusions or distorting the truth in regards to war. *cough TNP cough* (inside joke)

ps ^^^ I thought you got bannzored ?

It's

PvP

not

PnP

You people sound stupid when you say it wrong.

"Politics and Propaganda" has been misused as player vs player too many freaking times.

I left them because Whistling Pwnt Alice =P

Status
Not open for further replies.