Amazing screenshots!

DeletedUser

Not sure if Mod will allow it, but post weird, amazing, or just WOW screen shots here!

I know it's a heavy topic to talk about. And I mean no offense to anyone who reads this but. It's a conspiracy omg! I was about to befriend Dark Assasin and look at his post number!

DeletedUser

Dark assasin better explain to us why his post number is acting all evil. Maybe hes OSAMA BIN LADIN!

i've been suspecting that from the day i went trough his village and got pownt in duels...

hmm, Im at the second page of the top posters :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

with this post ill be at bottom of 2nd page;)
but i had also recently befriended D.A.
something is up
lqtmhttp://forum.the-west.net/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=45398

Not sure if Mod will allow it, but post weird, amazing, or just WOW screen shots here!

I know it's a heavy topic to talk about. And I mean no offense to anyone who reads this but. It's a conspiracy omg! I was about to befriend Dark Assasin and look at his post number!

im in this picture:D
yay im included in something
grrr now i need to change my account name:mad:

DeletedUser

Man I just started playing and I'm already afraid of this guy...I want out! :(:D

DeletedUser

Hey, stop scaring the players!!!

Ranger I never though your like that...LOL!

DeletedUser

Hey I am now Rank 1, I am leading by 3 posts!!!

User Name
-Dark Assasin-

Bandit
image.php

DeletedUser

Hey, stop scaring the players!!!

Ranger I never though your like that...LOL!

I'm not scaring the players! I just have 1% dark sense of humor, everyone has some percentage of dark humor! *cough *cough Dark-Assasin *cough* *Cough* is a *cough* *cough* spam *cough* *cough* er *Cough* Sorry for my bad cough. xD

Back at you, I never thought you were part of SATAN or the conspiracy of 9/11 how could you dark Assasin!

DeletedUser

Man, I don't know what to say to DA's spam post count, but I do know this has added another one to mine... ;)

DeletedUser

hummm

looks like il have to watch dark assasin for spam :p

This is what happens when you become rank 1 poster lol

DeletedUser

mwhahaha then i just might move to pg #1
its all par of my grand scheme
i call it:
my grand scheme to move up to the first page so i can feel special and be part of something plan

DeletedUser

One of our member has reached a donation of uberness. We shall never kick him! (Sorry i crossed out alot of stuff, its confidential!)

DeletedUser

Ahh. You neglected to cross out that you were sleeping and that you have an inventory!!!! Whaaaa!?!?! An Inventory!?!?
don't be surprised if you wake up dead
mwhahahahaha lqtm

look at my improved sig!